Status: In progress

She Quenched My Thirst

The Begining

I looked down the empty street. I could feel someone watching me but every time I turned around the street remained empty. So I kept my walk as quick possible without looking too scared, even though I was terrified.

I could see the light of the hotel i was staying in in the distance. There was no doorman on watch and that made me walk faster. I thought about the comfort I would soon have in the soft hotel bed the blaring T.V. and my parents.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard footsteps behind me. The next thing I knew there was a beautiful man standing in front of me. He was tall and incredibly pale. I could see his eyes which were a vibrant red.

He looked down at me and asked “Can you fight?” I nodded and tried to walk around him but he was faster. He grabbed my arm and pushed me into an alleyway.

“Why aren’t you trying to fight back?” He asked. I looked at him and his eyes were gleaming as if he was confused.

“You don’t seem normal. If I fight back it will just make all this more painful. I can tell you were the one following me. You’re faster and quieter than a normal person.” He looked me over.
“You’re a smart kid. How old are you?”
”19”
“What’s your name?”
“Stella Maris"
“Well Stella I hope you survive. You look like you will be helpful.”

I stared at him wide eyed as he leaned down and bit my neck. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth with his hand. When he bit me it felt like a blade covered in acid that slowly crawled through my body. It was like fire licking my veins. Soon everything went black but that didn't numb the pain. It continued to burn me in what seemed like a never ending nightmare.

My name is Stella Maris and this is my story.
♠ ♠ ♠
Could someone help me make links? I don't know how, until that amazing person comes to help me I will just put the link up.

Stella