Status: In progress

She Quenched My Thirst

They found her

Everyone was out doing something so the house was empty. Carlisle and Esme accepted me into their family a while ago. They were so happy I decided to stay and they gave me a family crest. It was in the form of earring because I have pierced ears. I always wear them because they go with everything.

Well back to the empty house. Edward and Jasper were out with Bella and Alice preparing for Edward and Bella’s wedding. Apparently they were engaged before the fight and before I came into the picture. Alice seems to really like Bella. Maybe Alice just likes humans better than other vampires.

Emmett and Rosalie were out doing god knows what, Carlisle was at work and Esme was working on a project in the town.

I put down the book I was reading and jumped out of the window. I started running toward the river and launched myself over it in one bound.

I ran deeper into the forest and stopped where I saw the giant wolves. I sat down at the base of a tree and closed my eyes. My mind drifted to different subjects.

Subjects like Forks, the wolves, being used to kill an innocent human, my family in Texas, my new family here. Especially my new family here.

Carlisle and Esme were the nicest people I have ever met. They accepted me into their family because I have nowhere else to go.

Alice was the complete opposite; she was the bitchiest person I have ever met. Rosalie is like a sister to me and Emmett was my best protective older brother ever.

Then there was Jasper. He was sweet even though he was mean to me at first. I was always so happy around him. I don’t know if that was him making me feel like that or me. Why would I feel happier when I was around?

“Crap” I thought out loud. “I’m getting a crush on him.” That’s probably why Alice hates me. She thinks I will take Jasper from her.
Well if I never act on those feelings nothing will happen and Alice won’t hate me anymore.

I heard footsteps approaching me from the left. I opened my eyes and saw the four vampires from the clearing that killed Bree approaching me.

I jumped to my feet but I didn’t move from my spot.

“You girl, are you the newest addition to the Cullen clan?” The blond girl asked.

“Yes.” I replied.

”You were created to destroy them a few months ago were you not?” She asked.

“I was.” I said. I knew she would hurt me if I didn’t respond quick enough.

“You have just admitted to a crime. You were part of an illegal army and your punishment is death.” Jane declared.

Felix started to come after me. I saw a hazy glaze creeping towards me.
Carlisle told me that Alec had the ability to cut off all of my senses if I got caught in his haze. I started to run back toward the house. I could hear Felix and Demetri in pursuit of me.

I flung myself over the river again. I could hear some of the Cullens in the house so I stopped at the edge of the river and watched as the two giant guards leaped over.

They tried to catch me but I was faster and more flexible then they were.
Jane and Alec came soon after.

They hopped over the river as well and stood across from me with Felix and Demetri by their sides again.

“Just surrender. You are outnumbered and not as gifted as we are.” Jane said to me.

“I beg to differ.” I said smiling slightly.

“Let’s play a game.” I said getting an idea.