Status: In progress

She Quenched My Thirst

What Jasper wants

I didn’t want to hunt to close to the people in La Push so I left the land and went to hunt in Forks.

I caught the scent of something extremely sweet. Someone was calling out for help in the direction of where the smell was coming from.

I got closer and saw it was a human. He was sitting on the ground holding his ankle.
There was also a large cut running down his arm that was bleeding. The scent of the blood was pulling me towards him. I hadn't had human blood in a while, but the memory of the taste can in full force and told me I wanted to taste it again.
I stepped forward and he saw me. He was dazed by my beauty as I walked forward getting closer and closer to the easy to access blood.
“Please help me” He asked.

I merely crouched down next to him and sweetly said “Just relax.” I was about to break his neck and quench my thirst and stop the burn in the back of my neck when someone called out my name. “STELLA!”

I turned my head in the direction and saw Jasper standing in the shadows.
His expression was torn. I quickly got up and ran to him. “Jasper” I cried jumping into his arms.

He quickly pulled me away from the injured human. When we were a few miles away from him Jasper pulled out his cell phone and told Carlisle about the injured man in the woods. They had a small conversation and Jasper told Carlisle I was with him.

“Is she coming back?” Carlisle asked.
“I don’t know.” Jasper said hanging up. He turned to look at me.
“You need to go hunting.” Jasper said turning away from me.
“Jasper wait” I said reaching out and grabbing his arm.

He stopped and turned to face me, his eyes coal black and burning into me.
“What?” He asked harshly. I forgot what I wanted to say so I let go of his arm and tilted my head down avoiding his gaze.

He sighed and turned his body towards me. “I’m sorry Stella I’m just really confused right now. I don’t want to hurt you and lose you forever.” He said pushing my chin up and forcing me to look at him.
“Please don’t be mad at me.” He whispered pushing my hair behind my ear.

I savored his touch and asked, “Why are you here, I thought you left.”
He dropped his hand and sighed. His eyes never left mine as he said “I did leave because I needed time to sort things out in my head. I needed to figure out what I want to really be happy for the rest of my unnatural life.”

“So did you figure out what you want?” I asked.

“I did."

He paused

"I want you Stella. I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This Chapter is dedicated to already insane
Thank you so much for reading my story ♥
And i know this chapter is short but come on
that's one hell of a cliff hanger
Comment, subscribe, tell your friends, keep reading