Status: In progress

She Quenched My Thirst

She didn't listen

Well Bella did not take my advice and got pregnant over her honeymoon.
When the couple came back I noticed that Bella had a small bump on her stomach that she cradled as if the baby was already in her hands. Edward on the other hand looked at her stomach as if she was carrying Satan’s baby.

“Hey Edward, why don’t you look excited about the little bundle of joy that your still human wife is carrying around?” I asked him.
He slowly turned his head exorcist style toward me and gave me a look that would kill a weaker person. I just put a large happy grin on my face and stood tall.

He opened his mouth to say something very mean and hurtful to me but Bella gasped and fell onto the couch. Edward rushed to her side and said “Bella we are going to get rid of it and you will be fine.”

“You’re not getting rid of it. Bella wants to keep the baby and I support her.” Rosalie’s musical voice came from upstairs. She fluttered down the steps and sat next to Bella.
Bella curled close to Rosalie and peeked at Edward who was shocked beyond belief.

“Bella we don’t know what that thing will do to you. It might kill you, we have to get rid of it.” Edward pleaded with her. Bella shook her head moved closer to Rosalie and put her arms around her stomach as if she was protecting her unborn baby.
Soon every one flooded the living room to see the couple and this ‘thing’ as Edward put it. They started discussing the options for Bella as Rosalie helped Bella put her feet up on the couch.

“Just lay back Bella you need to rest.” Rosalie cooed to Bella who immediately listened.

“Bella, I think it would be in your best interest to let me run some test before you decide if you want to keep your” he paused finding the right word “fetus” he said deciding on a word that wouldn’t upset Edward or Bella.
“I’m keeping my baby, Carlisle. You can run test at Rosalie’s approval but I’m not letting you kill him.” Bella said. Well the word wouldn’t offend Edward. Carlisle went on running a few tests but he was having a hard time because the needles couldn’t break past the placenta surrounding the baby.
___________________________________________________________________________

Bella’s belly was growing larger and larger as the days went on. She was getting paler and sicker as well. Edward and Rosalie never left her side and always gave her what she wanted.
The baby was slowly killing her, she couldn’t eat anything because she would throw it up after and the baby was taking nutrition from her body to stay alive.

At some point it grew legs and kicked her multiple times. She was staring to get black and purple bruises along her lower abdomen. Edward always looked so mad and disgusted with himself that I thought his expression would be forever etched onto his marble skin.

I was in the living room randomly twirling on the tip of my toes when Jacob came barging into the house.
“Hey dogg” I said as I continued to spin. He glanced at me and shook his head.
He turned and looked around the room taking in Bella lying on the couch with a mountain of a stomach and pillows everywhere supporting her body and trying to make her comfortable. Jacob stopped short and looked surprised.

“Not what you expected is it?” I mused.
“Bella what happened to you?” Jacob asked shocked and completely ignoring me. I smiled to myself and spun so my back was to them.
“Hey Jake I’m glad you’re here. I missed you.” Bella said in her soft hoarse. I could tell she was trying to sit up so Rosalie helped her get into an upright seated position.

“Yeah well I’m here. I see you’re back early from your honeymoon.” He said quietly. I could tell he was still looking at Bella’s bruised stomach.
“Yeah I am. Jake are you going to stay in Forks? I really like having you around.” She said. I could tell she was trying to smile.
“I’m sure. Hey leech can I talk to you.” Jacob said, not asked, said.

“No” Edward growled.

I put my foot back on the ground and turned to them. “Go ahead Edward, I’ll watch Bella and make sure no one touches her.” I said quietly fluttering to Bella’s side.

“Go ahead Edward” Bella murmured scooting closer to me. I placed my hand of Bella’s forehead because she was sweaty. I watched as Edward slowly got up and followed Jacob out of the house.

“Jasper Emmett come down here and entertain us” I yelled upstairs. The two of them were up there looking for information on what the baby might do and out it would affect Bella. They were also trying to stay out of the war between Edward and Rosalie.

Since Rosalie sided with Bella and wanted to keep the baby Emmett wouldn’t let Edward attack her while Carlisle killed the baby. And another thing was that Esme sided with Bella so Carlisle couldn’t do anything. Edward was in a boat by himself. Jasper, Alice, and I were all just innocent bystanders.

Emmett jumped down from the half way point of the stairs and Jasper followed close behind but used all of the steps.
“We are at your disposal miss.” Emmett said bowing to me.
“Speak for yourself” Jasper said grabbing my waist from behind and kissing my hair.

I smiled and said “Entertain us Emmett.” He then proceeded to dance around the living room avoiding Bella but making us all laugh. Soon Edward came back and forced Jasper and Emmett back upstairs to keep researching. I carefully put my legs under Bella’s head to support her upper body.

“Are you sure you want to do this Bella? It’s really taking a toll on the people you love.” I murmured stroking her hair softly. “I know but I want to have this baby.”

“I would like to have a baby too one day. I know I can’t but it’s a nice idea, a little me or Jasper. I’m sure it would be a beautiful baby but I think Jasper would prefer to have me. He would probably go off of the deep end if I killed myself doing something that wasn’t in my best interest. I’m not saying what your doing is not in your best interest, but I personally I wouldn’t risk killing myself for my baby if it wasn’t born yet.”
I could feel Bella wavering in her thoughts as I started off into space. “If you were in my position would you keep your baby?” Bella asked looking at me with her large chocolate brown eyes.

“Maybe. I’m not sure. Probably not. I would love my own child but I wouldn’t want to die giving birth and never getting a chance to actually be a mother.” I told her sincerely.

She turned her head again but now to look at the blank TV screen. I easily moved Bella’s head off of my lap and got up.
“I know you’re in your own situation Bella, but I am going to stay neutral. I don’t want Edward or Rosalie up my ass about it.” I said kissing her forehead and twirling outside.

I could feel someone follow me closely. I turned around and was greeted by Edward whose expression literally made me jump two feet off the ground.
“Holy crap Edward! Don’t sneak up on me!” I scolded him.
“Sorry Stella but I need to talk to you.” He said dead serious. Mostly dead, he talks with no emotion because of Bella’s condition.

“What about?” I asked looking up at Emmett’s tree house. He finished it about a week before Edward and Bella came back. I told Jasper about it and he told me we were going to have sex in there just to piss off Emmett. I was okay with that I would love to see Emmett’s face after that.

Edward turned me around and gave me a look that told me to stop thinking about what Jasper and I were going to do and listen to him.
“You get through to Bella. If you ask her to abort the baby she might listen to you. You have to help me.” Edward said grabbing my shoulders and lifting me off of the ground.
“I already said that I am going to stay neutral during this.” I said wiggling around in his arms. “Please Stella, I could never forgive myself if Bella dies.”
“I know, that’s why Bella won’t die.” I said still wiggling. He put me back onto the damp ground and looked around at the very green scenery.
“What do you mean?” He asked.
“Bella seems like a fighter, I don’t think she will go down without a fight. I think Bella will make it through this alive, or however alive you guys think we are.” I said smiling.

“This is one thing you wouldn’t want to prove me wrong about.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this took me some time to get up.
That's because I work at the library 3 days a week 3 hours a day.
It's fun but takes a lot out of me

Sooo what do you think of the new background??
I finally figured out how to make them and wanted to slap myself because it's pretty easy.
oh well

COMMENT WITH IDEAS!!!
I know a lot of my writing has errors but when I'm finished I will go back and correct them.
So it's past 1:00 in the morning I don't have to work today so I'm going to sleep in and watch Madea movies.
BYE!!!
♥my readers♥