Status: In progress

She Quenched My Thirst

We're off to see the wizard

“I am in misery
there ain't no other
who can comfort me oh yeah
why won't you answer me?
The silence is slowly killing me” I sang quietly.

I was in front of the piano again and I was singing one of my favorite maroon 5 songs. Seth walked into the room in his human form and sat next to me on the bench.

“You’re a good singer.” He smiled.
“Thanks, came with the vampire thing. I was a terrible singer as a human but I did it anyway just to annoy people.” I said turning to him.

The warmth of the sun started to come down on me when the sun came out from behind the clouds. It lit up the half of my body that was facing the window.
“Wow do you always do that when the sun comes out?” Seth asked reaching out to touch my sun. His touch felt like an open fire on my skin but I ignored it.

“Yeah that’s why we don’t go out in public when it’s sunny. People would know we are different.” I said turning my face to the window and feeling the warm sunshine on my pale face.
“Come on let’s find your pack.” I said getting up and strolling out into the living room. It looked like the intensive care unit in a hospital. Bella was now lying in a narrow bed with the bars on the sides. There was an IV in her arm with a thick white substance in the bag connected to it. There were also machines and monitors attached to her monitoring different bodily functions.

“Hey Stella why did you stop playing?” Bella asked me in her soft hoarse voice. She bent her head back slightly to look at me better. She looked so sick, her pale translucent skin was even paler and the bones in her face were so defined they looked like they would break through her skin. I placed my hand softly on hers and said “I’m going to find Seth pack then I will go back to playing.”
“Good, they baby is a lot calmer when there’s music.” She said putting her other hand on her stomach.

Seth followed me out and went to go phase. A minute later he trotted back out and sat down. He looked out of it; he was probably talking with the others. Leah had joined there pack and Seth tried to avoid being in his wolf form when she was. I sat on the banister of the porch and leaned back against the house. I waited patiently for him to come to.

The sun moved slightly and was shining down on me again. Soon Jacob and the small grey wolf he attacked earlier came out of the thick growth of the forest. “Hey Jake” I said. The three of the shared a wordless conversation and Seth and the grey wolf, Leah, went into forest to run a patrol. Jake went into the bushes to phase and when he came out he asked me “So you sparkle when you’re in the sun and you’re the most dangerous member of the Cullen clan?”

“Yes I sparkle in the sun, and I have the best chance of survival if anything were to happen to us. For example, you Sam had went through with his plan to kill us then I would have froze you all in place and it would have been decided what to do with you.” I said looking at my nails. I was supposed to be playing music for Bella and her baby.

I got off of the railing and strolled inside. Carlisle was walking out as I walked in. “Hello everyone” I smiled brightly. Bella was the only one who tried to smile but it was weak.

She was a lot worse now than before. Her skin is waxy and even more see through than before. She looked so very close to death that the only way to know she was alive was the movements of her chest up and down from her uneven breathing. I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. “I’m back to entertain my dear” I said drifting into the piano room.

I started to play calming tunes. A song came to mind that seemed to fit this situation rather well. I started to think of the way I wanted to play it.

Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking
When you fall everyone stands
Another day and you've had your fill of sinking
With the life held in your
Hands are shaking cold
These hands are meant to hold

Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
Move along
Move along

So a day when you've lost yourself completely
Could be a night when your life ends
Such a heart that will lead you to deceiving
All the pain held in your
Hands are shaking cold
Your hands are mine to hold

Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
Move along
(Go on, go on, go on, go on)

When everything is wrong we move along
(Go on, go on, go on, go on)
When everything is wrong, we move along
Along, along, along

When all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
[x3]

I trailed off at the end of the song just as Jake, Carlisle, Edward, and Rosalie came back into the house. At some point during my song they all left and Esme watched Bella. Now they were back and telling Bella to drink blood.

They wanted to see if the baby would accept vampire food instead of trying to give Bella human food. It sounds like it is working and as soon as I was sure they were done handling human blood I stuck my head out.

I have pretty good control but human blood just sitting there makes my jumpy and dangerous.
“Hey Bella you look a lot better sweetie.” I smiled skipping closer and putting my hand on her ballooned stomach.
“I feel a lot better too, thanks for playing the baby seems a lot calmer now.” She said putting her hand over mine.
“I’m glad you feel better Bella.”

I wandered out the back door to the river. I crouched down and put my hands into the water. I splashed the water on my face. I looked back at the house and saw Jasper smiling down at me from the second floor. I smiled up at him and motioned for him to come down. He slid the window door open and hopped out.

A few seconds later he was at my side dragging me in for a kiss. I was happy to except it. I haven’t been with him since yesterday morning.
I pulled back and muttered “She’s getting better. I’m sure you heard what they gave her and how it improved her health by so much.” I pulled his head down so our foreheads touched.
I looked up at him lovingly and muttered “We have to get away from our family at some point Jazz. I love them but we should have some alone time.” He smiled
“As soon as this is all over, you and me are going to run away. Somewhere far away where we can just be together, how do you like the sound of that?” He asked wrapping his arms around my body and pulling me close.
“I love the sound of that. As soon as Bella gets better and has her baby we are leaving.” I smiled kissing him.

“I want to give you something Jasper” I muttered kneeling down in front of him. “Don’t you think this is the wrong time and place for that?” He asked.
I glared up at him and said “Shut up.” I put my hand back into the river and let the water run over it for a bit.

I stood back up and there was a water glove around my hand. We watched as the water danced in the air and then froze into an ice heart .

“My heart.” I smiled as the tip balanced on my palm. “You have to protect it because it’s fragile.” I smiled referring to my own heart which was just as cold and lifeless as the one in his hands.

“I promised I will guard it with my life ma’am” He replied with a southern twang in his words.

“JASPER GET YOUR SORRY UNHELPFUL ASS UP HERE!” Emmett yelled from upstairs.
“I guess you’re wanted.” I smiled turning to the house where Emmett was hanging halfway out of the window looking at us smugly.

“I’m coming Emmett.” He told his brother. “He might say something stupid.” Jazz murmured to me. “As if he already doesn’t” I smiled know Emmett could still hear us. “Bye babe” and with that he was gone.

I smiled to myself and walked around the house the long way. I walked into the house and saw Jacob sleeping in the doorway, Bella sitting upright on the couch that was back in its correct place, Rosalie was sitting at her feet leaning on her knees, Alice was also sitting on the floor by Bella, Edward was on one side of Bella and Seth was eating breakfast with one hand casually around Bella’s shoulder.

Jacob was snoring loudly it resembled the moment before leather face comes and kills you with his chainsaw. (Texas chainsaw massacre in case you didn’t get the reference) I stepped over him and asked “How long has he been there?”

“Awhile” Rosalie told me in distaste.

“But it’s dawn” I said looking at him. There was a pillow stuffed under his face. He wouldn’t like the smell of that when he woke up.

“Yes it is, he’s been snoring for a long time” Rosalie groaned.

“Please don’t wake him he’s been working hard and hasn’t slept in days” Bella said glancing over at him.
I shrugged and sat on the other side of Seth. I have gotten used to the burn of his skin against mine so it doesn’t hurt that much anymore.
I leaned over him and asked “Can I poke you stomach Bella?” She looked at me strangely but then remembered I was a weird person.

“Sure” she said. I reached over Seth and pressed my finger into her stomach. In my mind I could see the positions of the fluid and the baby in her stomach. I could sense where the fluid around the baby was and where the baby was.

I retracted my hand and looked at Bella’s stomach strangely. Edwards head snapped toward me and asked “Stella did you just--?”

“I think so. Carlisle come here please.” I said. He appeared at my side in an instant.

“What’s going on?” Bella and Rosalie asked at the same time. That was getting very annoying.
“I can feel it. I can sense the baby. Give me paper and pencil I said putting my hand back on Bella’s stomach. Carlisle put the pad of paper in my lap and a pencil in my hand.

I closed my eyes and in the blackness I could ‘see’ the position of the baby. My hand flew across the paper as I sketched what I ‘saw’. I used a few sheets of paper to get as many views as I could of the baby. When I was done I handed the papers to Carlisle and said “Here you go doc go wild” He took the papers upstairs to examine.

I heard Jacob stirring in the doorway. I leaned back against Seth who was quiet throughout the whole process. He looked at the pillow under his face in disgust and then looked into the room at all of us.
“Nice to see you didn’t die painfully in your sleep Jacob.” I said smiling creepily and looking at him. He must have thought one of us did something that might have killed him in his sleep because he jumped and searched himself and the surrounding area for threats.

“She’s just messing with you Jake” Seth chuckled throwing his other arm around me. Jacob glanced at us and said “Seth you look like a pimp.” I looked at us and saw Seth was sitting with his feet up surrounded by attractive people with his arms around a pregnant girl who was snuggled against him and a hot girl with her legs casually thrown across the arm of the couch. I rolled my eyes “Only you would get that idea from this.” I got up and started to go upstairs.

“Where are you going?” Bella asked.

♫ I’m off to see the Wizard, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.
You'll find he is a whiz of a Wiz! If ever a Wiz! there was.
If ever oh ever a Wiz! there was The Wizard of Oz is one because,
Because, because, because, because, because.
Because of the wonderful things he does.
♫♫♫
I’m off to see the Wizard. The Wonderful Wizard of Ozzzzz ♫

I actually did the whole skipping and dance to and up the stairs and loudly humming the musical part. My actions cause Bella, Rosalie, and Seth to laugh. Edward to chuckle and Jacob to give that ‘why aren’t you locked up in a mental institution upstate somewhere’ look. I got that look quite often I would have thought that by now he would have known I’m completely out of a healthy mental state of mind. Oh well he would have to learn eventually. I continued skipping down the hallway humming my song.

Jasper and Emmett came from Jasper’s room looking disheveled and tired. I stopped and looked at them like they had just finished mud wrestling.
“We got into an argument and ended up wresting each other” Emmett responded to the look on my face. I almost got it. “Hey I don’t judge.” I said. “Where are you going?” Emmett asked stepping away from his brother.

"I’m off to see the Wizard” I smiled. I held my arms out to them and they shrugged each taking an arm and skipping down the hall with me loudly singing

We’re off to see the Wizard, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.
You'll find he is a whiz of a Wiz! If ever a Wiz! there was.
If ever oh ever a Wiz! there was The Wizard of Oz is one because,
Because, because, because, because, because.
Because of the wonderful things he does.
We’re off to see the Wizard. The Wonderful Wizard of Ozzzzz♫
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I didn't get 45 comments like I asked for :(
I got up to 40 from 38
BUT!!
I got a bunch of readers and subscribers
so if those keep going up then I will update
There were a lot of songs in the chapter
the first one was Misery by Maroon 5
The next one was Move Along by The All American Rejects
The last (and my favorite) one is Off to see the wizard by Judy Garland

I figured out the links and went back and fixed my story as best i could. It's late or early or however you want to put it and I am not thinking straight. So bye for now

♥my readers ♥