Status: In progress

She Quenched My Thirst

Not sure what to call this chapter so Stella called this chapter Squishy and it shall be her squishy

I arrived back home in a hurry. Jasper was waiting for me on the front porch and when he saw me relief washed over his face.

He enveloped me a huge hug and murmured into my hair. “Stella I’m so glad you’re okay. I was so worried. How could you go to La Push without back up?” My face was buried in his chest so my answer wasn’t all that clear.

He pulled back from me and asked “What?”

“I’m glad to be back, and I went to La Push because they needed clothes and I knew the wolves wouldn’t kill me because even though I’m a vampire I’m a pleasant person to be around. And just so you know I had two supermen save me. Actually superwomen, who would have thought two 5’6 women, could save my crazy ass from an unfortunate accident.” I smiled up at him.

His golden orbs connected with mine and he said “I love your crazy ass.”

“Good because I’m pretty sure you’re going to be stuck with me for a while.” I heard a growl behind him and I peaked around Jasper’s arm.

I saw Jacob lying on the porch in his wolf form looking at us. I narrowed my eyes and muttered “Great way to ruin a moment mongrel.” I threw the bag at him and he caught it between him massive teeth.

“I hope you choke on your own filth.” I told him going inside with Jasper quietly trailing behind me. Inside the mansion Bella had fallen asleep again, but Rosalie for some reason was covered in food that she was picking out of her long blond hair.

“What happened?” I asked sitting behind her and helping to get the food out.

“That mongrel threw his dog dish at me and got food in my hair” She told me fuming.

“Did you deserve it?” I asked.

“No I was stating facts” She told me crossing her arms over her chest. I glanced over at Edward who shook his slightly. I sighed and shook my head “Forever causing trouble” I smiled picking potatoes bit out of her hair.

“Who are you talking about?” Rosalie asked turning to me. “Whoever you want” I told her turning her head back so I could finish.

As soon as I was done with Rosalie’s hair I walked outside and saw Seth sleeping in his wolf form on the lawn. I smiled at him then placed his sister’s, his bag and the note from their mother next to him.

I turned toward the wide river and took a few strides before jumping over the river. I started out with a slower pace but began to speed up about 25 miles away.

The forest blurred past me as I ran. Even though it was blurred I could still she very fine details like the insects in the tress and the little furry creatures on the ground. I started to slow down again a few more miles and came to a complete stop a few miles from the mountain.

I let my hunting instincts take over and went on the prowl for animals. I haven’t hunted in three weeks and I was going to rip Bella’s cup from her hands if I didn’t hunt soon. I heard a herd of deer drinking water by a river very close to me.

I got closer and closer and when they were the most distracted I took down the largest one and drained it before the other’s realized the danger and scattered.

I was able to catch two more in my hands before they could escape. I snapped their necks so they wouldn’t have to feel unnecessary pain. I drained the two of them but was still thirsty. I cleaned my mouth with the back of my hand and stood to my feet.

I listened for more animals in the nearby area. I heard the heart beat of a cougar about half a mile away from me and I start to close in. Cougars were extremely rare so when we came across one you tried to get it before everyone else.

I closed in and saw the large black mountain cat eating a small deer that it just caught. I waited for it to finish because it would taste better after it has eaten. As soon as the cat stood up I descended and grabbed it by the tail.

The feline immediately snapped at me and tried to throw me off. Its claws were no match for my granite skin and I barely felt it scratching against me. I was finally able to wrap my arms around the cougar’s neck and cracked it.

I sighed happily went I felt the presence of another nearby. I turned around and Emmett was standing there looking entertained.

“How long have you been standing there?” I asked dropping the dead cat’s body.

“Long enough to see you wrestle the cougar like a pro.” He smiled so proud of me.

“Why didn’t you help me?” I asked.
“You didn’t look like you needed help” He said hopping off of small hill he was standing on. “Aren’t you going to enjoy your prize?” He asked looking at the cougar behind me.

“Yes and you can’t have any” I said sticking my tongue out at him and picking up my prize. I drained it slowly and when was done I asked Emmett “Is everyone out hunting?”

“Not Edward and Rosalie” I rolled my eyes.

“I’m going back to watch them.” I told him turning toward the direction of the house. When I got back I slipped in through the back door and saw Edward and Bella looking lovingly at Bella’s huge stomach and Rosalie smiling standing over them. I stopped short and said “There’s something wrong with this picture.” They merely glanced up at me with nothing but love in their twinkling gold eyes.

“Is someone going to explain?” I asked skipping over to the happy family and glancing at Bella’s stomach to see if the baby’s head was visible. But sadly that was my imagination.

“Edward can hear the baby’s thoughts and he already loves us.” Bella explain glancing back at her stomach. She cradled it carefully and cooed softly about what a beautiful baby he would be.

“He?” I asked swinging my body over the back of the couch to plop next to my pregnant buddy.

“I think it will be a boy. And I kind of already named him” she said glancing down slightly embarrassed, she’d be blushing if she had enough blood.

“Well what is the name?” I asked putting my hand on her stomach. “Edward Jacob” She muttered quietly. I raised an eyebrow.

“Edward Jacob?” I repeated incredulously. She nodded and added “EJ for short.”

“What if it’s a girl?” I asked as I sensed the baby lying in fetal position with its arms and legs curled up against its chest. I started to move my hand around Bella’s stomach.

“What are you doing?” Bella’s voice echoed through my mind while I was trying to concentrate. “I was trying to find the sex of the baby, if you don’t mind. I won’t tell you if you don’t want me to but I would like to know.” I said concentrating again.

I moved my hand carefully to try and get a good view but I couldn’t see because its legs were in the way. I growled in frustration and took my hand off of Bella’s stomach.

“Its legs are in the way. I can’t see.” I grumbled. “The baby is laughing at you.” Edward chuckled.

“You know what listen here you smug little thing. I will figure it out and you will not stop me.” I told it pressing my finger lightly into Bella’s stomach. “He remembers your voice. He wants you to sing for him”

“I’m not going to sing because he is not being cooperative.” I grumbled crossing my arms and flipping my dark brown hair over my shoulder.

“He wants you to sing and will try to help.”

“Fine” I muttered putting my hand back on Bella’s stomach.

“What did you say you were going to call him if he is a she?” I asked moving my hand around again.

“I wanted to mix Esme’s name and my mother Renee’s names together. I was thinking of something like Ruhnezmay. It would be spelled R-e-n-e-s-m-e-e. Do you like it?”

“It’s beautiful” I murmured finally being able to see what I needed. “Ok I’m done.” I said taking my hand off of Bella’s large stomach and sitting back into the plush white couch.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” Bella asked. I looked down at my legs and said “No I’m wearing pants.” I told her pulling at the waist band of my pink skinny jeans .

She rolled her eyes and said “You have to sing for the baby.” I told me motioning to the piano. I sighed “Fine” and went upstairs.

“Where are you going? And you better not say to see the wizard.” She told me.

“Fine I’m going to see his brother Ted.” I called as I tore through Jasper’s room looking for his guitar. I could hear him standing in the doorway looking at me curiously.

“Stella, why are you tearing my room apart?” He asked nicely. “I’m looking for your guitar.” I told him moving to his closet. “I thought you were out hunting” I asked looking under his bed. “Alice told me you were going to destroy my room.” He stopped me before I could move his dresser and pointed to the guitar rack on the side of his bed that I didn’t look at yet.

“Oh thank you.” I said picking it up. He stopped me again and motioned around his room which was a hot mess.

“Oh right.” I tore through it again but this time putting everything back where it belonged. “There you go love” I smiled kissing his check softly and bolting back down stairs sliding down the railing and almost falling off at the bottom.

Edward laughed at my moment of almost falling. “Ok I’m back” I announced cheerfully. I adjusted the large black and white polka-dotted bow head band and sat on the coffee table in front of Bella and started to strum the chords of the song.

No matter what you say about love
I keep coming back for more
Keep my hand in the fire sooner or later
I get what I'm asking for
No matter what you say about life
I learn every time I bleed
The truth is a stranger soul is in danger
I gotta let my spirit be free
To admit that I'm wrong
And then change my mind
Sorry but I have to move on
And leave you behind
I can't waste time so give it a moment
I realize nothing's broken
No need to worry about everything I've done
Live every second like it was my last one
Don't look back got a new direction
I loved you once needed protection
You're still a part of everything I do
You're on my heart just like a tattoo
Just like a tattoo
I'll always have you
I'll always have you
I'll always have you
Sick of playing all of these games
It's not about taking sides
When I looked in the mirror didn't deliver
It hurt enough to think that I could stop
Admit that I'm wrong
And then change my mind
Sorry but I've gotta be strong
And leave you behind
I can't waste time so give it a moment
I realize nothing's broken
No need to worry about everything I've done
Live every second like it was my last one
Don't look back got a new direction
I loved you once needed protection
You're still a part of everything I do
You're on my heart just like a tattoo
Just like a tattoo
I'll always have you
I'll always have you
If I live every moment
Won't change any moment
There's still a part of me in you
I will never regret you
Still the memory of you
Marks everything I do
Can't waste time so give it a moment
I realize nothing's broken
No need to worry about everything I've done
Live every second like it was my last one
Don't look back got a new direction
I loved you once needed protection
You're still a part of everything I do
You're on my heart just like a tattoo
Can't waste time so give it a moment
I realized nothing's broken
No need to worry about everything I've done
Live every second like it was my last one
Don't look back got a new direction
I loved you once and I needed protection
You're still a part of everything I do
You're on my heart just like a tattoo
Just like a tattoo
I'll always have you

I strummed out the last chords of the song and smiled at Bella who had fallen asleep. “The baby loved it.” Edward told me. I smiled “I’m glad you love it baby.” I cooed rubbing Bella’s stomach.

After an hour she woke up again. We were just sitting around when Leah walked in. “This is going to be bad” I told myself turning to Leah.” You would never come in here unless you want to say something” I told her looking her over. She was dirty but her clothes were the ones I just got from La push.

Then Leah went on a 2 minute rant about how Bella was making Jacob suffer because she kept him around. I stopped Leah and asked “Where is Jacob?” Edward looked grateful that Leah had temporarily shut her mouth because Bella looked like she was about to cry.

“Oh no one know well let’s go find him.” I said getting up and forcing Leah to follow. When we were far enough out I released the grip I had on her body and said “You have a lot of nerve doing that.”

“Excuse me It’s not right how Bella is treating Jacob and she needs to be called out on her bull shit.” Leah cried turning to go back to the house and keep talking.

“Oh no you don’t you’ve cause enough problems. Just stay away from the house and run your patrols.” I growled at her as I went back to the house. When I got back Jacob was here and I was guessing Edward had informed Jacob of what just happen.

Edward nodded as I sat back on the coffee table in front of Bella. She was talking to Jacob but then suddenly made a face and asked “Rosalie?” Rose chuckled and asked “Again?”

“I think I drank about 2 gallons today” Bella explained. Edward and Jacob moved out of the way so Rosalie and I could take Bella to the bathroom.

“Can I walk? My legs are so stiff.” Bella asked us. I nodded and we helped her balance on her feet which, by the way, I was pretty sure she could see or even attempt to see. “We’ll catch you if you trip.” I said supporting her by the shoulders.

“I really want to do a conga line right now.” I said. Everyone turned to look at me, “What?” I asked innocently because I didn’t see any error in what just came out of my mouth.

“Is she serious?” Jacob asked Edward. “More than you believe.” Edward told him with a scared expression on his marble face. I smiled.

“Only one more day until you get to meet your crazy aunt.” Bella cooed patting her stomach lovingly. She started to walk forward when she dropped the cup, the blood spilled, and tried to catch it in one movement.

All four pairs of hands reached out to catch her when we heard a muffled ripping sound from her stomach. She gasped and went limp. Rosalie caught her and Edward was there too with his hands out. “Bella?” He asked. I watched as pain shot across Edward’s features and half a second later Bella vomited a fountain of blood.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the process has begun.
Soon the poor baby will live in a world where her family members are slightly nutter than the average vampire family.

Oh Well Bella and Edward were asking for it when Stella told Bella not to come back pregnant. We will just have to see how this plays out.
Comment subscribe tell your friends
♥ my readers ♥