Status: In progress

She Quenched My Thirst

The Fight

Riley is trying to train us for a battle with “her” enemies. I was right we are an army. Apparently there is a group of yellow eyed vampires that want to take back the blood in Seattle from us.

He said their eyes are yellow because their old and weak. There were only seven of them. Also they had powers like Fred and I did. One of them can read minds.
He told us that we would win easily and that he would be there helping us fight. We’ve been training for about three days and he’s taking all of us hunting at once.

We swam through the sound and came up on a huge ship. We quickly killed everyone on it. The smell of the blood everywhere made me go into a frenzy and kill about 5 people. I would feel guilty about it later but in the moment it was amazing. Everyone was so happy that they were cheering for Riley.

“Ok everyone you drank yourselves very happy but now I have a desert for you.” He pulled a Ziploc bag with a red shirt in it. He handed it to me to sniff.

I opened it and a seriously sweet scent hit me in the face. Whoever this shirt belonged to had some really sweet blood. It would be great to taste.
I passed the bag to Kevin who was standing on the other side of Riley. He seemed surprised as well. Everyone got a chance to sniff the shirt and everyone looked like they could wait to get a taste.

“Ok that’s the desert I was talking about. Whoever can get to the girl first can have her.” Wait I thought the point of this was to destroy the other group of vampires. The only defendant outcome would be that girl would be dead.

This made me uneasy again but I was going to stick to my plan. I didn’t want to fight so I would just hide in the trees to see who would win then I would leave and explore the world like Fred. But he wasn’t going to the fight he was going up to Canada to wait for Bree and her friend Diego.

On the day of the big battle Riley told everyone a lie that vampire could go out in the sun four days of the year. And today was one of them. When everyone eventually came outside they were impressed with the sparkle of their skin.

He gave everyone the shirt again to get us excited. Then we were off. This time I stayed near the back and when everyone was completely distracted I jumped up into the trees and followed them up there.

I got there ahead of them and I could see the yellow eyes standing in the field tensed for battle. I looked them over. The two men at spear point were pretty scary. One was huge and muscled like a steroid using football player. But he was tall enough to balance the muscle.
The other one was tall and lean with honey blond hair. He had scars all over his body from previous battles that made him look even scarier.

There was a blond girl next to the muscled giant. She looked really pretty even by vampire standards. The girl by the blonde guy was small and pixie like. She looked like a wingless fairy. The other couple looked like the oldest.

The man had platinum blond hair and a hard looked like it didn’t belong on his face. The woman had a heart shaped face with brown hair and a motherly look that wanted to be there but it wasn’t. She had a neutral look on her face.

Funny there were only 6 of them. I didn’t see the human anywhere over here but her scent was all over here. The newborns were now entering the clearing. The plan was to break into two groups and take them from two sides. Well this half of the group was here but they weren’t doing too well.

So I went around to see were the others were. I got there and saw they were trying to fight off giant wolves. They were as tall as horses but very muscular. I could see they were losing as well. I wasn’t going to get into this fight because of two reasons.

One Riley lied his ass off about this fight. He said it would be easy. But both groups were losing.

And the second reason was that he wasn’t even here. He left us to find her and they never came back. I got back to the clearing and saw the other coven had completely defeated us but something caught my eye before I turned to leave.

I saw the blonde man with the scars standing over Bree. I should help her.

But as soon as I went to go get her and bronzed hair vampire and the human walked into the field. I heard a strangled cry of pain and saw one of the newborn vamps and crushed one of the wolves.

He turned into and man in front of my eyes. I must have gone into shock because I didn’t move or think of anything. So there were werewolves too. Riley must not have known about them or we would have had a different plan. The other wolves turned back into humans, they looked the man over and one vampire said he would come over later to mend the broken bones and then the other wolves carried the injured man away. Then the yellow eyes started talking about other vampires coming.

Apparently those weren’t nice vampires and they would destroy Bree. Now if I tried to get Bree they might destroy me too. I wanted to go I didn’t want to leave Bree. The bronze haired vampire turned his head in my direction as if he was trying to find me.

“Are you sure you got them all?” He asked the blonde with the scars. “I think so. We didn’t see anyone run off.” He replied. He must have been the vampire that can read minds that Riley told us about.

I used my water to make a reflective mental shield around my head. I heard Bree cry out in pain. I turned my head to her and saw the scared vamp growl at her.

It took a lot of me not to growl at him. The wind was blowing the human’s scent toward Bree and she was having a hard time controlling herself. The platinum blonde appeared by her and the other blonde man.

“Can you control yourself child? We will have to destroy you if you can’t.” He told her.

“How can you stand it? I want her.

“You will have to learn how to control it.” I perched myself on a branch near Bree and watched as four cloaked vampire gracefully walked into the clearing.
♠ ♠ ♠
soooo comments? concerns? teach me how to make a link? who is actually reading this?