Status: Finished. <3

And We're Nothing Short of Invincible

fifteen

It’s been about two months since we got home from our vacation. I’ve been talking to the guys almost every day, and even wives/girlfriends have been talking to me. I’ve gotten to know Lacey, Val, and Arin’s girlfriend Naomi, a lot better, not just Gena and Michelle. Speaking of Michelle, they are still going through counseling, but Brian said he’s just ready to serve her papers.

It’s March, and my sinuses are killing me. It’s been getting slightly warmer, and I’m just ready to start planning our wedding.

We haven’t set an exact date, but we know we want to get married in October. I know, it’s kind of soon, but we want it that way. That gives us a little less than seven months, and I’m sure with his crazy mom, we can get this planned in three.

“Baylee, what colors are you guys planning on having?” Debbie asked as she walked into the living room of my mom’s house.

“Um, purple and white.”

“Okay, and what about bridesmaids?”

I felt a tug at my heart. I really needed Crystal here with me.

“Well, I had planned on asking the girls in Cali to be my bridesmaids….with Gena being my maid of honor because I’m closer with her.”

And it’s true. Out of all the girls, Gena had become a good friend, which made me feel horrible because I still harbored a major fan girl crush on her fiancé- er, husband now, because they snuck off to Vegas last week and got married.

“Okay, well, you need to ask all of them, and make sure they are good with it. We need to start finding dresses, flowers, and all of that stuff for you. Your mom and I were going to go with you.”

I just nodded, and walked off into the kitchen for food.

“Oh, and you need to diet, diet, diet!” she called from the couch.

“How about no,” I muttered under my breath as I pulled a cupcake from the fridge. My mouth watered as I took that heavenly bite of my momma’s cherry cheesecake cupcakes. It’s like a freaking orgasm in your mouth, I swear.

“Baylee!” Debbie screeched, “What did I just say about dieting? You’re going to be a whale for your wedding!”

“Okay, I am a normal weight for my height and age, please stop calling me fat.”

“I’m not calling you fat dear, but you want to fit into your dress, that you need to get as soon as possible so we can start the alterations on it.”

I just sighed. I am going to have a mother-in-law from Hell. And I’d swear she was getting married and not me.

I ended up hiding in the apartment to get away from her. Caleb was at work, and I had worked at the shop earlier this morning.

I grabbed my phone, and found Gena’s name before hitting the green button.

“Hello?” she answered.

“Gena, I’m about to kill my future mother-in-law. She’s driving me crazy.”

She laughed, “Calm down BB, it will be okay. What is she doing?”

“Telling me I need to diet, diet, diet to fit into my dress.”

“Oh lord, don’t listen to her. You’re at a perfect weight.”

“Thanks, and I’ll try not to…oh by the way, um, want to be my maid of honor? I’m trying to talk Caleb into having this wedding in California, somewhere on the beach.”

Gena squealed, “Of course I’ll be your maid of honor! That would be amazing if you had a beach wedding. They are gorgeous.”

“Yay, and the other girls are going to be my bridesmaids, if they want to, that is.”

“Oh, I’m sure they would love that BB, especially Val, she thinks the world of you.”

I smiled, “Well, I’m glad I made friends with all of you girls. After Crystal, I just felt so alone….”

“I know, hunny, and we’d all be honored to be in your wedding.”

“Well, I really really appreciate it.”

“It’s no problem at all. I’ll text you later okay, Zacky and I are going out to dinner.”

“Okay girly. I’ll talk to you later.”

I hung up, and sighed. I really need to start researching things I suppose. I don’t have anything else to do right now anyway since Caleb won’t be done with work until later tonight. He’s working on some new, big case. Ugh.