Status: Finished. <3

And We're Nothing Short of Invincible

twenty-five

It’s been a month since that night with Zacky. Our relationship has gotten stronger, while my relationship with Caleb has stayed the same. We fight more often than usual. I’ve been giving him the silent treatment a lot.

I’ve been talking to Zacky on Skype now that I have a webcam. It’s um, quite interesting to say the least. I feel like a completely different person around Zacky. He brings out the crazy side to me. I love it though, and he seems to love it too.

Ugh, we just moved into this new house, too. I feel like I’m ready to strangle Caleb. I clean the house every damn day, and it still ends up a mess. I’ll do dishes, and he has to come back through and mess up ten. I sweep and mop the floor; he tracks mud into the kitchen. I’m just seriously annoyed with him.

The wedding is six months away now! I’ve got some more things to do. I want to call this whole thing off, but I do love Caleb. I keep struggling with how I feel about everything. I do want to marry Caleb, but he’s not changing like I thought he would. It makes me wonder if he knows about what I’m doing or if he’s doing something, and he’s just acting like an asshole all the time. We called the venue and it’s going to be in Newport Beach at the Marina. I’m really excited about that, and seeing everyone….well, I’m nervous about seeing Gena.

Oh, and my mom’s shop? Yeah, the reason it burnt down was because this guy named Jordon Mason decided to commit arson. He was the ex-fiance of Alice, who owns the doll shop. They will be rebuilding, and my mom is going to move back in when they finish it. She is excited.

I heard the front door open, and knew Caleb was home. He walked into the kitchen a second later.

“Is dinner finished?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Almost.”

He came up behind me, and wrapped his arms around my waist. He placed a kiss on my neck, and then turned me around to kiss me on the lips.

“Babe, the chicken is in the over, maybe later.”

“You’re always making up excuses. We haven’t had sex since we moved into this house. You stay up all damn night, working on editing pictures you have taken, and you never pay attention to me.”

“You have known from the beginning that I love photography, and wanted to start my own business with Crystal.”

And that is the truth, but I talk to Zacky a lot too.

He laughed, “Yeah, and you know it’s a waste of time. You’re not good at taking pictures at all, and you’re not good at editing them either.’

I just shook my head, and took the chicken out of the oven.

‘There is dinner. I’m not hungry.”

He shook his head at me, as I made my way upstairs. I went into the bathroom, and made a bubble bath. I walked into the other room, grabbed my I-pod and I-home, and my phone before walking back into the bathroom. The great thing about this house is the master bathroom. This tub could fit three people. I love it.

I looked into the mirror, and actually took notice of myself. Zacky had been saying I looked thinner, but I didn’t pay any attention to it. I found my scale, and after I got undressed, I stepped onto it.

The red numbers flashed a 110.6.

“Fifteen pounds, damn, how did I do that?” I muttered. No wonder everyone thought I looked thinner. I was healthy at 125, and now I don’t really look all that healthy just for me. I need to start eating more, and actually work out to build muscle.

I put the I-pod into the docking station and turned on some relaxing music before I slipped into the tub.

Oh yeah, this is relaxing.

Thirty minutes later, I woke up to my phone buzzing next to my head.

One new text message from Gena B.

Hey girl-G

Hey, how are u?- B

Good- G

That’s good- B

“Awkward,” I muttered.

Um, I think Zacky is cheating…..-G

I sucked in a breath. She doesn’t know, calm down.

Oh? Why do you think that? He loves you Gena.- B

I sighed.

He’s just been acting funny the last few months. I’m paranoid, that’s all.- G

Yeah, maybe that’s it- B

Well, you’re pretty close with Z and Brian. You’d tell me if something was going on, right?- G

Yeah, of course- B

Okay thank you.-G

You’re welcome- B

Mhmm, well, we will chalk that up to her being paranoid….I hope.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Um, I finished this story the other night.

Would you guys want to read an alternate ending?
I know I'm going to write an epilogue type thing, but I was thinking about maybe writing an alternate ending too.