Status: Finished. <3

And We're Nothing Short of Invincible

three

I was sitting in the living room with my parents in their house with Caleb. It’s been almost five months since the day we met, and we’ve been going strong. He’s actually a pretty decent guy, and I think I’m falling for him. He makes me really happy, and my parents love him.

“Ugh, it’s so freaking hot,” I whined, as I slipped off the small jacket I had on over my tank top.

“Well, Baylee, it is the beginning of May,” Mom called, laughing at me.

“Hahah,” I mocked.

The front door opened, and Crystal came bouncing in.

“You are going to love me forever and ever!” she exclaimed.

I raised an eyebrow, “What did you do Crystal?”

“Well, you know how my uncle has been working at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville?”

“Yeah….”

“Well, he got us backstage passes for Avenged Sevenfold on Friday!”

My eyes were wide as saucers.

“OH MY GOD! I LOVE YOUR FAMILY!” I yelled, and hugged Crystal.

“I know right?” she replied, and smirked.

“Who are they?” Caleb asked.

Crystal and I both turned to look at him.

“Oh boy,” Momma and Daddy said at the same time.

“What?! You don’t know who they are?”

“Why are you with him?”

I smacked Crystal on the arm for that comment.

“They are our favorite band. Remember when I got that Fiction tattoo a few months ago? That was for the drummer The Rev. He died back in 2009.”

“Oh,” he replied, shrugging his shoulders like he didn’t care.

“Yep…” I trailed off.

“Aren’t we supposed to go out Friday?” he asked, giving me a glare.

“Well, yeah, but we can always go out Saturday. It’s been a really long time since I’ve gotten to see those guys. I mean, the last time I saw them was in March of 2009 when they played at Memorial Auditorium, and I was a few feet from Johnny Christ and The Rev when they were at their buses. I regret not talking to them now because The Rev is gone. Please let me re-schedule with you. Please?” I gave him the pouty lip.

He sighed, “Fine, we can do something Saturday if I don’t have things to do for the firm, okay?”

I jumped into his arms, “Thank you so much baby. It means a lot to me.”

He gave me a smile, “You’re welcome.”

Flash forward to Friday, and I’m freaking the fuck out. We’re going pretty early, and if Crystal’s uncle can, we may be able to meet the guys before the show. I took a shower, and threw on my clothes I had picked out the night before so I wouldn’t be changing outfits five million times. I blow-dried and straightened my hair, and put some make-up on before slipping on my shoes.

I wasn’t talking to Caleb right at the moment. I woke up to a voicemail that he left, saying how much he didn’t want me to go, and that he was afraid that I would cheat on him.

It’s so nice to know that my boyfriend of five months totally trusts me….I wouldn’t do that to him. Now, if the guys were single, and I were single, sure thing, but I’m not going to do that. I’ll have to watch Crystal because to frank, she’s a bit of a slut, and she will tell you that straight up.

I heard a car honk, and knew it was Crystal, so I got my stuff together and walked out to her car.

“Hey Baylee, you look sexified,” Crystal grinned, showing me that she had her grill in that said foREVer. Yes, she had one of those made. She’s crazy.

“You look hot, too,” I replied.

She looked at me for a second, “Okay, what’s wrong? We’re going to see your favorite people in the whole world; you should look a little bit more excited than you are.”

I shrugged, “Caleb is mad at me. He thinks I’m going to cheat on him.”

Crystal choked on her Dr. Pepper before she started laughing really hard, “Uh, no, he should know that I’m the slut in this situation. I don’t give a shit if they’re married or with someone. I’m a sexy bitch, and I get what I want, you however, aren’t like me. Thank God…I’m glad you’re the good one. Just forget him for now, and let’s get this show on the road.”

I laughed, “Alright, let’s go meet our favorite band.”

“Hell Yeah!”

She put the car in drive and off we went to Nashville.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really appreciate the comments I am getting for this so far.
Anything you guys think I could improve on or change or anything?
I have up to ten chapters written that I wrote in a span of like two days, I think, so if there are any spelling mistakes or grammar that I didn't catch, let me know.

I really love this story already, and I think it's going to be a favorite of mine.