Status: Finished. <3

And We're Nothing Short of Invincible

four

Crystal and I were making good timing. We had just stopped at McDonalds, and we were about there.

Crystal was singing along with Joan Jett on Pandora radio as we had just decided to listen to that for a bit, and I was texting Caleb.

Yes, I was talking to him. He was still pissing me off.

“Ugh, okay, I’m turning my phone off for a while.”

“Is he making you that mad?”

“Yes, I don’t know what the hell his problem is, I mean really.”

“Baylee, don’t worry about him. Oh look, we’re here.”

I squealed, “I’m so excited.”

We found a parking spot in the garage, paid and then got our stuff ready. She had the tickets and the passes, and she was calling her uncle right as we were walking to the arena.

We didn’t have to walk very far at all. There were already some people sitting outside, waiting for the doors to open.

Crystal’s uncle Jay was waiting on us as we approached the ticket booth. He spoke some words with the lady, and motioned for us to follow him.

I heard someone mutter stupid bitches as I walked past one of the girls waiting. I just smiled politely.

“So, Jay, can we meet the guys before?” Crystal asked.

“Well, they aren’t here yet, but you guys are welcome to hang with me.”

We laughed, “Alright sounds good.”

We basically got a tour of the arena, met Bullet and Three Days Grace, ate, and then got ready to watch the amazing show.

“I can’t believe we’re backstage seeing them,” I sighed; as I watched M. Shadows slink across the stage. We’re on Zacky’s side of the stage, thank God.

“Baylee, Zacky is coming this way,” she nudged me toward the rail, and Zacky grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

I squealed when he walked away.

“So worth it, right?” she yelled.

I just nodded, not able to find my voice.

An hour and a half later, we were being escorted backstage to finally meet the guys. I’m not sure how Crystal is feeling, but I’m nervous as fuck. I love these guys, and I’d be so damn disappointed if they turn out to be total assholes. My love for them would probably be squashed.

“So, you guys are our guests tonight,” M. Shadows said as he walked into the dressing room.

“Yes, yes we are,” Crystal replied, grinning, “I’m Crystal Burke, and this is my best friend Baylee Best.”

“Baylee Best? That’s a mouthful,” Johnny laughed.

“Hah, yeah, I know,” I replied.

“Wow, she does speak,” Zacky comment, as he plopped down on the couch.

“Mhmm, I do, I was just kind of star-struck, I guess.” I noticed Crystal and Syn eyeing each other and I elbowed her in the ribs.

“Ouch bitch.”

“Crys…”

“What?” She smirked.

“You know what.”

The guys just kind of looked at us like we were crazy.

Two hours later, Syn and Crystal were missing, and I was about half drunk.

I was chatting with Zacky, Johnny and Arin. Matt had gone off to call Val.

I might go crazy on these niggas I don't give a motherfuck
Run up in a nigga house and shoot his grandmother up what!
came from my pocket.

“Really?” I muttered, knowing it was Caleb and he put Lil’ Wayne as his ringtone.

“Lil’ Wayne, huh?” Johnny comment, and laughed a bit.

“Yeah, my boyfriend likes him.”

I pressed answer on my phone, “Yes Caleb?”

“I was just making sure you were okay.”

“I’m fine.”

“You sound drunk.”

“I’m a bit buzzed.”

“Baylee….”

“What? You know how Crystal and I are.”

He started yelling at me. Nope not taking this shit today.

I really didn’t have to deal with it because Zacky yanked the phone out of my hand right before I was going to hang up on him.

“Yo dude, seriously chill out and stop yelling at Baylee. She’s fine, and she’s in good hands.”

“Ugh, who is this?”

“Zacky Vengeance, and if you continue to speak like that to her, she will hang up on you.”

“Put her back on the damn phone.”

“No.” Zacky pressed end and then turned my phone off for me.

“Problem solved.”

I smiled, “Thanks.”

“No problem.”

Crystal and Syn walked back into the room, and even though they didn’t look disheveled, I knew something happened. I know Crystal inside and out, and I know all her little secrets.

“We have to get going guys if we’re going to make it to Carolina Rebellion tomorrow,” Syn said sitting down next to me.

“Yeah, we do. Well, girls this has been fun, but yeah, do you guys have somewhere to stay?” Matt asked.

“Yeah, we were going find a hotel to stay at for the night. There’s no way I’m driving back tonight, and with Baylee drinking….” Crystal trailed.

I just smirked at her.

We ended up switching numbers with everyone, and then we booked it out of there so they could leave.

“So, what did you and Syn get up to?” I asked as we drove down the road to find a hotel.

She shrugged, “Nothing really. We just talked about the show and about random things.”

“Yeah, okay, whatever. You sure you didn’t fuck him?”

“Baylee! No….I didn’t.” Crystal shifted her eyes from the road to me and then back to the road. She knew I knew she was lying to me.

“Alright…but if you’re lying to me, I’m going to be pissed at you both. You’re my best friend and he’s married for fuck’s sake.”

“Yeah, I know.”

I just let the subject drop as we got to a hotel, got a room, and went to bed.

The next morning, we got breakfast before we made the trip home. I had a bunch of missed calls from Caleb. I even had a few texts from the guys. I texted them all back letting them know we were on our way home, and they Crystal and I had fun with them last night.

“God, I’m so fucking tired!” Crystal exclaimed, hitting the steering wheel and yawning.

“Ugh, me too. We will be home soon though. You can either go home, or crash at the apartment. Whatever you want to do dear.”

She laughed, “I need to go home and shower, and then upload my pictures. Layla is going to shit when she sees them. Oh, and I’m working tomorrow so you wanna get dinner instead of brunch?”

“Yeah, sure, I have to help at the shop tomorrow anyway.”

“Alrighty, yay, we’re home!”

I laughed as Crystal pulled into my driveway.

“Thanks for last night girl. That was a dream come true. Be careful going home. I love you girlie.” I hugged her, got all of my stuff together, and got out of the car.

“You’re welcome hun. I love you too and I will be.”

I watched her as she drove off, and I went up to my apartment. I got a shower, and then decided to upload the pictures to my computer. I had some amazing ones of the show, and just random candid shots of me and Crystal with the guys.

My phone went off, and it was Caleb.

“Yeah?”

“Can I come up? I’m sitting in your driveway.”

I sighed, “Sure.”

I hung up and waited on him to come up. He opened the door, and I walked over to him to hug him.

“I’m sorry I was being an ass last night. I was just worried and jealous.”

“Well, it’s not okay, but I forgive you. You have to trust me baby. I’m not like that. I won’t hurt you like that.”

“I know Baylee, and I do trust you. It’s just crazy tattooed rock stars that I don’t trust.”

“Oh well, the only one you’d have to worry about like that is Syn, and that’s Crystal’s rock star crush. The other guys are faithful to their girlfriends or wives.”

“What happened?”

“Well, I’m pretty sure that Crystal and Syn fucked, but she wouldn’t tell me the truth…so oh well.”

“Oh…”

“Yep.”

He kissed me, and I felt like I was in another world. He gives me butterflies, and I can honestly say I might love him, despite his jealous moments.

“Hey Baylee?”

“Hm?”

“I love you.”

I smiled, “I love you too.”

And that was the night we first had sex as a couple. Yeah, I made him wait until now. It’s not that I didn’t want to, but I wanted to make sure it was going somewhere first.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heh, yeah, don't hate me for making Syn a complete whore in this story. Oh, and I don't write sex scenes, so just imagine it. :]

RIP Ryan Dunn.