Status: New story! Keep or Kill?

In Love With the Beast of NYC

What An Ass

Valerie woke up in the most comfortable bed she's ever slept in, with the worst headache in the world. She groaned and rolled over, which was a huge mistake because that let rays of sun assault her eyes. She whined and pulled the comforter over her head.

"Are you up?"

She gasped. She didn't recognize that voice. She peeked her head out from under the comforter to see a tall man dressed in jeans, a t-shirt, and a leather jacket.

"Who... who are you?" she asked nervously.
"You asked me that question last night."
"Last night..." Suddenly she remembered bits and pieces of the night before - that guy getting her drunk, bringing her back here, trying to rape her...
Valerie whimpered and hid in the blankets.
"He... he's not h-here, is he?"

She heard footsteps coming near her and she hid in the middle of the bed. The footsteps stopped.

"No, I kicked him out. He always finds a way back in, though."
"He.. he tried to-to-"
A hand rested on her back through the blankets. "I know. If he comes back here, I'll kick his ass."
She moved the blankets off of her head to look at her savior. The first thing she noticed were his intense eyes, hazel green with brown spots burning through it. His face had hard features, warm tan skin, and his long black hair stood straight at his shoulders.
"T-t-thank you."

He stood up and went to the door, then paused.

"If we're going to be roommates, you're need to know that last night was the extent of my kindness. Don't go getting into trouble because I don't plan on saving you all the time. If you're going to drink, do it at the bar. Don't bring any guys up here - this isn't your love nest. Oh, and the bedroom is mine. You get the futon in the living room. Stay out of the room at the end of the hall - that's my office. You should be out of my bed by the time I get back."
He tossed a bottle of aspirin at her and left.

"What... what... what an ass," she frowned at the closed door. She wrapped the blankets around her and hid in the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, shortest chapter ever. But since someone commented on this recently, I felt that I had to update somehow.

Once upon a time, I had this whole story written out in my head. Now I only remember chunks of it. So, if I do update this again soon, I have no idea how it's gonna go. I just remember that Beast is an ass, so I wanted to make that part known. XD

Comments/Subscribe = <3 and updates.