Status: Being Revised. Thoughts and Opinions are always welcomed

Alone

Alone

"Today is the last day of summer. So enjoy it while it lasts!" The news reporter said with a fake smile on his face.

We all sat back in our seats and watched the rest of the news. Once over we all stayed quiet.

Leo and Zachy had come back to our dorm with us after school, and when we turned on the TV the news was on.

"Well since today is the last day of summer, I think we should enjoy it by going swimming once more." Bianca said while getting up.

"Yeah, let's go!" Zachy jumped up.

The boys left to get their suits, and Bianca went back to her room to get changed. I stayed seated. I couldn't, no I wouldn't go swimming. I would go and watch or something, but no swimming. I sighed, and went to my room.

I jumped on my bed and Bubba cuddled up in my lap. I petted his head absently while waiting for everyone to be done.

I heard a knock on my door, so I quickly got up and left my room. It was Bianca.

"Ready?" I nodded. She looked me up and down, and raised an eye brow.

"Where's your suit?" I waved my hands in front of me, signaling a no.

"Oh, come on Kirsten. You have to go swimming with us." I shook my head, and she sighed in defeat.

"Okay, well come on." I walked behind her, and followed her to the boys' dorm. We arrived minutes later.

"Hello ladies." Zachy said, while answering the door.

He looked at both of us, and frowned at me.

"What's with the get up Kirsten?"

"She won't go swimming."

"Oh yes she will. She just doesn't know it yet." Zachy said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well let's get goin!" We went to the parking lot and piled into Zachy's jeep.
_____________________

We arrived to see just a few other people there. We got out and went to find a spot. We settled on one close to the water, but not too close.

They all got undressed to their suits then went running for the water. I settled myself down with a book on one of the towels.

I was reading when I felt droplets of water hitting me. I looked up to see a soaking wet Zachy looking down at me with a huge goofy smile.

I put my book down and looked up at him with questioning eyes. He just smiled and bent down.

All of a sudden I was in the air and Zachy was running toward the water. I was shaking my head no frantically. I really didn't want to get into the water. Then he jumped and we both went into the water.

I quickly swam to the surface and got out. I was pissed off. I don't care if it was a joke. I looked at Bianca,

"I have some spare clothes in my bag." I nodded my thanks then went for a changing room.

I started getting undress. I was pulling a shirt on when I heard a knock at the door then someone coming in. They were talking, and I was desperately trying to pull the shirt down before they saw, but they stopped mid sentence, so I knew they had seen.

I turned to see Zachy. He just looked at me, and I finally pulled the shirt all the way down.

"Kirsten, what's all over your back?" I didn't answer him. I just grabbed my wet clothes and ran out.

I ran past Bianca and Leo, and the parking lot. I ran all the way back to the dorm. I ran to my room, and locked myself in.

These people were not ready for my story, and I was not ready to tell anyone.