Status: Being Revised. Thoughts and Opinions are always welcomed

Alone

Alone

Zachy's P.O.V

I heard a knock at the door. I went over and opened it to see Bianca and Kirsten.

"Hello Ladies." I said. I looked at the both of them and saw that Kirsten wasn't wearing her suit. I frowned at her immediately.

"What's with the get up Kirsten?"

"She won't go swimming."

I smirked at her, "Oh yes she will she just doesn't know it yet." Then while Kirsten rolled her eyes at me I thought up a plan to get her into the water.

"Well let's get goin!" Bianca said. We all went and piled in my jeep and headed out.
____________________________

There were only a couple people there when we arrived. We found a great spot, got undressed and headed for the water. I noticed Kirsten settle down with a book at our spot.

When I was bored with just Leo and Bianca I went to finally get Kirsten in the water. I went around and behind her, although I doubt she would have noticed if I had taken a more direct route, she was so immersed in her book.

I leaned over her, and watched as water droplets fell from my hair and onto her. She looked up to me. In her eyes I could see myself upside down with a big smile. She put her book down and looked back up to me with questioning eyes.

I felt myself smile as I bent down and picked her up bridal style. I started running towards the water. She was flailing around in my arms trying to get me to stop and put her down, but I wanted her in that water with us.

When I hit the water I jumped and took us both down. She quickly got out of my arms and swam to surface. I followed behind her.

By the time I hit the surface she was already heading toward one of the changing rooms with Bianca's bag.

I got out of the water and headed over to the others. They both had glares on their faces. They were pointing towards the changing rooms. This was their silent way of telling me I better go apologize right now.

I felt incredibly bad as I started my way towards the changing room. I stopped at the entrance and heard her in there making tiny grumbling noises. Which was like her cussing me out in her mute language.

I started my apology right there.

"Kirsten, listen I'm sorry," I was saying this as I opened the door. I had totally forgotten she was changing. I was finishing up the apology as I entered.

"I promise to-" I had to stop though. Kirsten was quickly pulling her shirt on, but I still saw what she was trying to cover up. Her entire back was covered in scars.

She turned towards me, I was just staring. The shirt wasn't all the way down yet so when she turned I saw that she had welts and scars on her stomach as well. She pulled the shirt all the way down when she saw me.

"Kirsten, what's all over your back?" I asked.

She grabbed her wet clothes and ran out of there as fast as she could I followed her, but when I saw she wasn't gonna stop at Bianca or the jeep I gave up.

I walked to the others and they were just staring after Kirsten in bewilderment.

"What did you do Zachy?" Leo asked as he looked back towards me. I wasn't going to tell them what I saw. So I lied.

"Oh I just came in on her when she was changing and when I gave her a compliment about her nice body she just smacked me and ran." Of course they would believe this because that's just how I am.

We left right after that. I let Leo drive, so I could think on the way home.

This could explain so much about her. Why she doesn't speak. I wonder why I never noticed the scars? I thought back to all the times I had ever seen Kirsten, she had always worn long sleeves, nothing else. When we arrived to campus I went back to my dorm.

I was gonna leave Kirsten alone tonight, but I wanted answers from her.