Status: Being Revised. Thoughts and Opinions are always welcomed

Alone

Alone

It was dark. There were trees everywhere. I could hear screaming coming from every direction. All the screams differ none were the same.

I went to the nearest tree and leaned against it. I looked in all the directions, but I couldn't see anything, but darkness.

I covered my ears, the screams were starting to get louder. They were killing my ears. I fell to my knees, and kept my hands to my ears.

Then all of a sudden the screams stop. I looked up, with my hands still on my ears, and I saw a bright light. I slowly stood up.

I cautiously brought my hands down from my ears. I felt liquid on them. I looked down to my hands and saw the red liquid of blood on my hands. I screamed then. My ears had been bleeding.

I ran straight for the light, because in any other direction it was just dark and I was afraid that I would find the screams if I ran in any of those directions.

I kept running towards the bright light, but when I was sure I was close enough it felt like the light would just go farther away.

My legs were tired and they were starting to give out on me. My running was becoming slower, and the light was still going father and farther away from me.

I could feel the tears running down my face, and I could feel the blood trickling down from my ears still.

I fell to my knees and went into the fetal position. My knees were to my chest and I just let my tears fall, and didn't even try the to stop the blood from flowing out of my ears.

I felt a presence near me then. I raised my head a little and looked around. I saw nothing. I got out of my pitiful position and raised to my knees.

I looked around again, and still saw nothing. Then I felt something on my shoulder. I turned around and there I saw a hooded figure. I was scared, but not scared enough to scream. I was tired of all the screaming.

The hooded figure took their hand off my shoulder then pointed to me. In a gruff voice he began to speak.

"You'll die just like your unloving parents, and rest in hell with them." I shook my head no. He was lying.

"You're lying. My parents weren't unloving they loved me, they were just going through a terrible time." I was talking. It was a whole sentence of words coming out of my mouth. I hadn't done this in a long time.

"They didn't love you, they hated you. You looked like your grandparents so much that they couldn't stand to look at you." I cried.

"Why are you telling me these lies." I screeched at him.

"Because it's time for you to admit the truth. Your parents never loved you after that accident." I stood up then and faced the hooded figure.

I smacked him. It was like everything was in slow motion when I did too. I could see my hand make contact with the face of the hooded figure. And once I slapped him his hood fell off.

I couldn't believe who I saw......


I woke up to screaming. Not just any ones screaming, but my screaming. I shot up in my bed and looked around.

I quickly felt my ears. I brought my hands down, and saw the red liquid on my hands. I ran to the bathroom, and looked in the mirror.

I had tear stains going down my face, and looking from the side I had blood trails down the sides of my face.

I quickly grabbed a wash cloth and scrubbed at my face. It felt like hours before I finally stopped scrubbing at my face. I looked in the mirror, and saw that I had been scrubbing so hard that my face was now very red.

I threw the wash cloth away and made my way back to my room. On my way back I looked into Erin and Bianca's room, and saw that no one was there.

I got back to my room and looked at the time. It was one in the afternoon. I sighed to myself, and went to go get clothes on.

I looked over at Bubba and saw that he was napping on my bed. I smiled to myself and left the dorm.

I went to the small coffee shop that they had on the campus. I ordered a hot chocolate, and got a booth beside one of the open windows.

I slowly sipped my hot chocolate and thought about my nightmare. I had no idea why I had it or what it meant.

It wasn't like all my other nightmares. I had never had one like this before. It scared me a little, but since it was only a nightmare, I guess I didn't have to worry about it that much.

I wish I could remember who the hooded figure was though. That was the only part of the nightmare that I didn't remember.

I looked down to my cup and saw that it was now empty. I through the cup away and made my way down the path of the school.

I saw my bench and made my way to it. It was always a good place to sit and think. I went over and sat. I was lost in my thoughts like always, so I didn't notice the three figures coming towards me in different directions, until one of them made a sound with their mouth.

I looked up to the three figures. They each took off their hood, so I could see who they were. It was Leo, Zachy, and Chris.

"We need to talk." They all said at the same time. I raised my eye brow at them all, and they all looked at each other.

I sighed and got up. I grabbed the hand of the nearest person and walked off. This would be the first one then I would go and find the other two later.

I looked at the chosen person and saw that it was Chris. I stopped a little ways away from the bench,and I gave him the signal to begin.

He rubbed the back of his neck, and gave me an awkward smile.

"Well where to start?...."