Status: Being Revised. Thoughts and Opinions are always welcomed

Alone

Alone

I wasn't in a patient mood at the moment, so I rolled my fingers to hurry him along. He pulled me down to the ground with him, and we just sat there in silence for I don't know how long.

As I had mentioned earlier I wasn't in a patient mood, so I gave a big humph, and started getting up. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back down.

"WillyougooutwithmeFridaynight?" He said it so quick that I had no idea what he said. I raised an eyebrow. He let out a big sigh and repeated himself.

"Will you go out with me Friday Night?" I looked at him then went to my bag to grab my notebook.

What about you and Erin? I quickly wrote and showed him.

"What about her?... Oh, there's nothing between us, we were just kind of like friends with benefits, but that's over now." I thought for a moment, but I already knew my answer.

No, we're better off as friends... I wrote and showed him.

I watched as sadness flashed through his eyes but he quickly covered it up with a sad smile.

"Well it was worth a try... You're probably right anyways, we're better as friends." He stood up and helped me back up.

We walked silently back to my bench and Leo and Zachy were still there. I gave Chris a hug as he left.

When he was no longer in sight I grabbed Zachy's hand and pulled him along to the same spot that Chris and I had just vacated. I sat down in the grass again and pulled Zachy down with me.

"Kirsten, you have to know why I want to talk to you... I haven't told anybody about what I saw, I wouldn't do that, but I want you to trust me enough to tell me what all those scars and welts, and everything on you are from. I want you to trust me enough to tell me the truth... About Everything."

I didn't look at him at all. I just stared straight. I looked at the small trees that the school allowed to grow, I looked at the grass that was just freshly mowed, I looked at the sky that was just as clear as a crystal glass. I looked everywhere but at Zachy.

Finally I grabbed my notebook and started writing. Zachy didn't look over my shoulder as I wrote he just closed his eyes and relaxed.

I'm sorry Zachy, but I can't tell you anything of my past. I can barely face it myself, I'm just not ready to share my story, and I doubt you could handle it. I handed him the notebook, and he read quietly.

When done, he handed the notebook back. I rested it on my lap and waited for him to speak. As I waited I remembered when the police came and told me what had happened to my parents. I remember them encouraging me to talk to someone, anyone, but I couldn't.. Just like I can't now.

"I can't say I understand any of this, but I can say that I will wait for you to tell me." I gave a small smile, and we got up off the ground.

We started back towards the bench. On the way there he grabbed me and gave me a small nuggie. I couldn't help but smile, after he gave me a small kiss on the top of my head. We finished our walk to the bench with his arm around my shoulders.

When we reached the bench he gave a smile and walked off. I smiled after him then looked to Leo. I took a seat beside him, and turned towards him.

"What did they want to talk to you about?" I didn't know how to explain it to him, so I wrote him a note saying, Nothing important. What did you want to talk about?

"Nothing important really, do you want to take a walk." I nodded. We got up and started following the path that the school had. The path led all the way around the school and through some other areas of the school. It took about three hours tops to walk the whole thing. It was a perfect jogging path. or anything like that.

We just walked in silence. It was starting to get dark, and in my opinion it was the best night to take a walk. It felt just perfect to me.

"Listen Kirsten, do you want to hang out this weekend, I've got a surprise for you." I shrugged my shoulders. It's not like I was doing anything this weekend.

"Good, I'll be at your dorm at noon on Saturday." I nodded.

"Listen I got to go, I'll see you Saturday." I nodded again. We hugged then he was gone.

I started heading back towards my dorm. I needed actual sleep tonight and I needed to get to class tomorrow.

I entered the dorm room only to duck, so a picture frame wouldn't hit me. I looked towards the thrower to see Erin looking pissed as hell at me.

"There's that little mute bitch." I looked around the dorm. It was a flippin mess. It was just broken crap all over the place, and Bianca, Erin, and I forming a triangle around it.

"YOU!" Erin shouted with a pointed finger at me.

"You're the reason that Chris won't fuck me anymore." I couldn't help it. I just let out the loudest laugh I had given ever. The sentence in itself was ridiculous.

"Are you serious Erin. That's why you're doing this, because Chris finally came to his senses and doesn't wanna fuck a nasty slut like yourself."

"AHH BIANCA!!" And then Erin tackled Bianca to the floor. They were rolling around on the floor throwing a punch here and there.

I went over there and tried pulling Erin off of Bianca but she wouldn't budge. So I went to get a bucket of cold water. I got it and poured it all over the both of them. They jumped back from each other with a scream. Erin was the first to recover from the cold water.

"Just stay away from Chris, I don't know what he sees in a mute like you, but I'm sure it's just a phase that will pass, and he will be back between my legs soon enough." I made the most disgusted face I could and held my hands up in surrender. I didn't want him, we were just friends.

She walked passed me, and to her room. She slammed the door then it was just Bianca and I.

She came towards me and stopped a little ways in front of me. She raised her hand, and smacked me. I can't say that I didn't deserve it from what I had put her through. She then came towards me, I closed my eyes, and waited just in case it was another slap. Instead I felt her arms come around me as she embraced me in a tight hug.

I brought my arms around her as well. We embraced for minutes in silence, and then I heard it. She sniffled. She was crying.

"I'm so sorry Kirsten.. I shouldn't have said some of the things I said to you that night." I shook my head and rubbed her back. All I wanted to do was tell her that it was okay, but I couldn't so I just kept rubbing her back.

I lead her to her room and we laid down in her bed. She was still crying and I knew I had silent tears coming down my cheeks. We fell asleep there in her bed both of us crying over the past...