Promise Me You'll Never Feel Afraid.

2.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of loud, roaring drums and high pitched yelping."Jesus fucking shit can't I ever sleep anymore?" I yawned, looking at Jimmy and my Maltese puppy " Lost Boy." who was sitting on his lap, panting."Good morning to you too." Jimmy smiled at me.I walked over and gave him a kiss on the cheek "I would hug you but it's only 9 a.m and your covered in sweat." I teased, sticking my tongue out.

"If I was you I'd put that away." I felt my cheeks heat up and a smile glue itself to my lips."Are you gonna get ready soon?" I asked.He stood up and nodded "Yep, I was just about to take a shower actually." I looked at him puzzled and raised an eyebrow."You know you have your own home, right?" He chuckled and shrugged "Yeah, but I like seeing you every morning instead." I looked down at the floor feeling embarrassed to say the least."Don't worry Sky we can take separate ones." He joked, patting me on the back.

I headed back upstairs and got all my things ready for my shower while Jimmy took one first.I settled on a pair of black shorts and a white top then laid them out on my bed.As I started to undress half way, I heard the door open and a small laugh fill the room."Not looking too bad there, Sky." Jimmy winked, causing me to lose all color in my face and quickly cover up with a towel."Uh you could of knocked you know." He shrugged his shoulders, shaking out his wet hair "We gotta meet the guys in a bit to start recording today.Do you wanna come?" I nodded a quick yes before I made my way into bathroom to shower.

When I stepped out, the aroma of cologne and my watermelon smelling body soap filled the hallway.Jimmy appeared a moment later dressed in his usual t-shirt and jeans."Just give me a sec to change okay?" He waved his hand "Take your time." Before going downstairs to wait for me.I hummed along to "Unholy Confessions" as it played from my laptop while I put my wet hair in a ponytail and got dressed as quick as possible.I hurried back into the bathroom to brush my teeth then slipped on my shoes before finally making my way downstairs where Jimmy patiently waited for me like always.

"Finally!" He yelled, jumping to his feet."Oh shut up." I giggled, playfully hitting him on the arm as we walked out the front door and made sure I locked it before we left.The car ride to the studio in L.A was quiet, which was weird considering me and Jimmy were the loudest ones in the entire group.We pulled into a parking space next to Brian's car, seeing the guys all come into view as we got out and walked towards the front of the building."Well well, if it isn't the two trouble makers." Val smiled at me and Jimmy."Hi Val." I smiled back, giving her a hug."I'm gonna go see the guys, be right back." Jimmy said before disappearing inside.

"How are you guys? Anything new in the love department yet?" She teased, wiggling her eyebrows at me.I sighed and put my hands on my hips."No, nothing there yet.Come to think of it have you noticed anything weird lately about him? I'm a little worried." I admitted, looking up at the sky.She huffed, making a face "Well I mean he has been a little more distant, but maybe it's just me.I'm not sure what to say really." I just shook my head, understanding what she meant.

When we finally went inside and sat down on the small lounge chairs Brian and Zacky were doing their guitar parts."Glad you girls could join us." Matt smiled at us, handing Val and I each a bottle of water to drink."Do you wanna hear some of the lyrics to one of the songs so far?" We both nodded our heads, listening carefully.The song was titled 'Nightmare'

"Dragged ya down below
Down to the devil's show
To be his guest forever
Peace of mind is less than never
Hate to twist your mind
But God ain't on your side
An old acquaintance severed
Burn the world your last endeavor
"

When Matt had finished, Val and I looked at each other in awe."Oh babe that sounds amazing!" She squealed excitedly, hugging him.I agreed with her completely.It did sound pretty great, but then again so did all of the guys stuff.I couldn't exactly count how many times I managed to fall asleep but I was soon awaken by a pair of bright blue eyes staring at me. "Come on Skylee we're done for the day.Brian invited everyone over for dinner so I hope its fine if we go." Jimmy said while helping me to my feet."Sure, I don't mind." I yawned, stretching out my arms and legs before following behind everyone out to the parking lot.

"See you guys in a few!" Brian yelled out the window to us as we all got into our separate cars and drove to his house. "Sorry it was pretty boring Sky.You don't have to come next time if you don't too." He mumbled, keeping his eyes focused on the road in front of us.I looked at him and frowned."Trust me it wasn't that bad.I've been going to recording sessions since Sounding and not once have I been bored." I was being completely honest to him, but he still didn't seem sure.

"Look, I'm gonna make it up to you best friend for life.How about we go out to the beach tomorrow? Just us and no one else." I looked up at him, grinning wide."You mean it?" I asked hopeful.He placed his hand on top of mine giving it a light squeeze."I promise cross my heart Sky." I felt my heart skip a thousand beats, easily."Okay then." I placed a soft kiss on his hand, seeing him slightly blush.

When we finally got to Brian's, everyone was standing around out front talking and smoking cigarettes."Dinner's just about ready guys." Michelle said to us before going back into the house."Come on guys lets go eat." Matt smiled, motioning for us to follow.We both nodded, interlocking our pinkies together and went inside."Aww how cute!" Gena cooed, looking at mine and Jimmy's hands."Shut up." We both said together, causing everyone to make another 'Aww' noise.

Why does everything we do make everyone coo and awe at us?
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you to all my patient subscribers and readers! I hope you like this chapter, comments make me smile and feedback is much appreciated :)