Promise Me You'll Never Feel Afraid.

Three.

"Skylee are you almost ready?" I heard Jimmy yell from downstairs.I looked myself over in the mirror, making sure my outfit matched."Yes Jim, I'm just getting my bag!" I yelled back, going into my room and grabbing my phone and bag from off the bed then rushing down."Wow someone looks sexy." He winked at me with a smile.I smirked and smacked him on the arm playfully "Oh shush.Let's get going!" I said anxiously as I headed out the door with him following behind.

We drove down to the beach and I was eager to get into the water."Jesus woman when's the last time you were here." He teased, helping me carry the bags to the shore."Um like three weeks ago with Matt and Val." I laughed, setting down our stuff and laying out the towels.He chuckled and took off his shirt, throwing it aside."You're gonna burn, you know that right?" I said while taking out the bottle of sunblock."Well you know if my best friend forever would like to rub some of that stuff all over me, I won't be looking like a lobster when I get out." He grinned, looking down at me.

I rolled my eyes and giggled while squeezing some out and rubbing it into his back, shoulders, and chest."Your lucky I love you." I said once I finished putting it on."And I love you too Sky." He smiled, his big blue eyes gleaming in the sun.I jumped up and hopped onto his back, clutching my arms and legs tightly around him as we ran straight into the ocean."Holy shit Jimmy that's so cold!" I squealed loudly, trying to climb more up his back so the water couldn't reach me.But that's when he did the unthinkable and set me down right as a wave came tumbling onto the beach.

"Oh my god!" I yelled, completely drenched from head to toe.Jimmy busted into a loud roar of laughter, holding onto his sides."I'm sorry Sky but that was too perfect." He said in between laughs.I huffed and stuck my tongue out at him "I was only teasing I'm sorry." He stuck out his bottom lip, making a puppy face.I sighed and wrapped my arms around him in a tight hug "I forgive you." His expression quickly changed and soon we were back in the water running around and having a pretty good time.

But before long it was already starting to turn dark, and I was freezing."Ready to go?" He asked looking down at me.I shivered and shook my head yes, jumping up quickly from my spot.We walked back to the car hand in hand before driving home."I had a lot of fun today Jimmy, thank you for taking me." I smiled when we walked in through the door."Of course
Skylee I'm glad you had fun, I did too." He grinned back at me, leaning over and placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

I felt my face heat up and a bright red spread across my cheeks."Aw how cute, you're blushing!" He teased cupping my face in his hands."Oh stop it I am not! It's just hot in here that's all." I lied, hoping he would buy it.He chuckled and shook his head "You don't have to lie Sky its okay I like it when you blush, it makes you look so much cuter babe." Jimmy winked, flashing me a small smirk.I huffed and shoved past him,heading upstairs to my room.I heard footsteps quickly following me and then stopping at my door."Don't even try it James Owen Sullivan." I snapped as I changed down into some pajamas.I went over to my bed and pulled the covers back before climbing in slowly.

As I laid on my side, staring at the wall I heard the door creak open and soon felt Jimmy's arms wrap around my waist."I'm still mad at you." I grumbled while I snuggled up closer into him."Skylee." He whispered.I turned and looked at him "What?" Suddenly all I could feel was the soft touch of his lips on mine.We kissed and kissed, our bodies moving in sync with each other until we both in need of air.

"Wow." I breathed, laying my head on his chest.Jimmy looked down at me and smiled, giving me another quick kiss."I love you Sky." He said."And I love you too Jimmy.Goodnight." I yawned before dosing off into a deep, loving sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to everyone who has been patient enough for me to update this story! Keep the comments, readers and subscribers coming! Enjoy! :D