Status: Hiatus

Catch Me When I Fall

It’s You Again!

I scooped my froyo and shoved into my mouth as I listened to Emma’s words. We’re having a girly night again. We decided to go get some froyo after dinner and I’m sure we’re gonna end up staying at Emma’s place. The best thing about this week’s girly night is Serra and Chloe are in the town. They just finished their world tour so they have a plenty of time for hanging out before going back to the studio and working on the next album.

“See who zoned out again..” I turned to see Alice and gave her a look as she said that. She grinned and shrugged her shoulders at me.

“I didn’t! I’m just thinking about..... us.” I stated to them and they stopped eating. I scooped my froyo and shoved into my mouth again as I felt their eyes on me, “What?”

“Us? Okay. This is interesting.” Serra said and the others agreed with her.

“Well, I’m just glad that we can have this girly night with you and Chloe. I mean, not seeing you two for 6 months is suck. And I’m just glad that we can be together again tonight.” I said and shrugged my shoulders, “it’s not a big deal.”

“So, how’s your and Ally’s trip to New York last week?” Chloe said, bringing that topic out. Ally had told Emma, Alice, and Diana about our job trip to New York last week, but minus the part where I had nosebleed in front of the guys. Now I think that she’s gonna spill it in front of the others because she knows that it’s a perfect timing.

“Fun!” I answered shortly and smiled at them. Serra gave me a knowing look and I just rolled my eyes at her. She might know something.

“It’s more than fun and..... Ella bumped into a guy.” Ally said, making me to shot her a look but she didn’t even realize. Alice choked on her froyo and coughed, making Diana pat her back to make her calm. Emma, Chloe, and Serra’s eyes lit up as they heard that. Um, I smell an interrogation coming up.

“Okay. This is interesting.” Chloe said and the others agreed with her.

“I wanna go get some coffee. Who wanna come?” I asked as I stood up from my seat and the others groaned, “No one? Okay?”

“I’m coming!” Alice and Diana exclaimed and we walked out from Pinkberry. I saw a bunch of paparazzi outside and headed to the nearest coffee shop. They’re here because we had Chloe and Serra with us. I still can’t believe that Chloe and Serra already made it big. They’re such awesome singers.

“So, you did bump into a guy in New York?” Diana started and I mentally slapped myself.

“Actually, no. I didn’t even have a time for that.” I stated and shrugged my shoulder.

“Then why did Ally say that?” Alice asked, getting a little bit confused.

“It’s because a silly crazy little thing called nosebleed.” I rolled my eyes as I said that, making Alice and Diana laugh at me.

“How??” Diana asked in between her laugh.

“That’s embarrassing.” Alice commented, still laughing.

“I know, right?” I tucked a strand of hair to the back of my ear, “Imagine it that you have nosebleed in front of the guys that you just met. It’s so embarrassing! It’s even more embarrassing when Alice ordered me to lay on Kendall’s lap so the blood could stop coming out from my nose. I’ll definitely reject it if Emma wants me and Alice to go to New York again these months.” I shook my head and Alice and Diana still chuckled at me.

“You can’t reject it. It’s part of your job, remember?” Diana said as we got into the coffee shop.

“I know. I mean, I don’t wanna go there and Minnesota when it’s winter.” I said and they chuckled at me again. Alice and Diana went to sit on a booth while waiting for me. I ordered my usual latte and waited for a while. I tapped my fingers on the cashier counter as I heard some familiar laughter from my back.

“Thanks,” I said with a smile after paying and grabbing my coffee. I turned around and looked down happily at my coffee. I called Alice and Diana and we started to head out. But when I was about to walk and sipped my coffee, I felt somebody bumped on my side, causing me almost fall down on my butt and half of my drink spilled on my shirt. But the guy held my side so I luckily didn’t feel on my butt and embarrassed myself again.

“You okay?” the guy said to me as he helped me stand on my feet. I looked down at my shirt and sighed heavily.

“I’m okay,” I tried to brush it off and looked up at the guy, “Kendall?” I raised an eyebrow and looked at him curiously. That’s why I thought that the laughter was familiar!

“Hey! It’s you again!” he sounds kinda surprised and his eyes landed on my shirt, “Um.. I’m sorry for that. I really am sorry.” He apologized.

“Yeah, yeah. It’s okay,” I said and glanced at Diana and Alice who were standing beside me and listened to the quick conversation I just had with Kendall, “Um.. I gotta go. Bye!” I said to him and waved a little, earning some odd looks from Kendall and his friends.

My phone went off as Alice, Diana, and I walked out of the coffee shop. I pulled it out from my jeans pocket and looked at the caller I.D. Emma.

“Yesss?” I answered the call and stopped walking for a while.

“My house. Tonight.” She said shortly before hanging up the phone. Wow. That was so fast.

“We’re going to Emma’s tonight.” I informed Alice and Diana as we walked to the parking lot. We stepped into my car and headed off to Emma’s house.

“So.. what was that?” Diana asked from the passenger seat.

“What was what?” I asked in confusion at her.

“You know the guy who bumped into you.” Alice stated from the back seat.

“Um, yeah. I know him.” I said to them and after that, we had an awkward silence. I really hated it. It’s like they’re trying to say something but they didn’t wanna say it.

“This is awkward.” Alice broke the silence and I nodded in agreement, “Look, I’m just asking, do we know that guy? I mean, he looked familiar to me. It’s like I’ve seen him before, but not on TV or magazine. It’s like I’ve seen him... somewhere.”

“I’ve been trying to figure it out too, Al. I know I’ve seen him somewhere, but I don’t know and remember where and when.” I let out a soft sigh and put my eyes on the road, “Nice to know that I have someone who’s thinking about the same thing with me.” I added with a smile.

“Okay. I don’t know what you’re talking about but I think you should focus on the road. I don’t wanna get into an accident just because the driver is thinking about someone.” Diana had to tease and I rolled my eyes at her.

“Yes, Mom.” I teased back and huffed playfully. On the rest of car ride to Emma’s house, we teased at each other. I did put my eyes on the road and focus on it, but my mind has gone somewhere. I was thinking about Kendall. I’ve been trying to figure out about him. I’ve seen somewhere. Yes, I know that. But, when? Where?

“Seriously, Ella. You should stop it.” Diana said like she really knew what’s on my head and I glanced at her.

“You know me so well, girl.” I said at her and shook my head in disbelief before shutting my mouth and letting the music that blasted from the speaker filled the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 3!!
So, I got 11 readers and 3 subscribers so far. You guys really made my day!
Thank you so much for reading and subscribing this story.
Feedback is always appreciated! :D