Saving Outcast

Harlo

That was probably the most positive I have ever seen him. Tight then he was chasing a monarch butterfly around the forest, yelling every time she almost caught it. A majority of the time, he was running face0first into trees though, to that may have neen a contributing factor as to why he wasn't catching it.

"Ellis! Do you want some help?" I called out to him.

"Yes! No! Yes! No! Maybe! I don't know! Give me five more minutes!" he screeched, not being able to make up his mind. I'd just let him do that until I got bored of it, which I doubt would ever happen.

~~~~

I never did get bored of watching Ellis. He got bored before that could happen. But it could have been that he ran through a spider web and nearly had a panic attack. I couldn't laugh at that. He really looked scared. I resolved myself to ask him why later.

He was back to his somber self, likely trying to forget that most recent event.

He turned his head to me, as if he was going to say something. It was not so. He rotated his head to look before her once again. This sequence of events repeated itself several more times until he finally said something.

"Sorry," was all that escaped from between his pink lips.

"What for?" I asked. Curiosity clouded my mind until all I could think of was what he meant by that one statement. One word. He looked like he wanted to say something. Something that really meant something.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the shortness, but I'm not done posting yet today. I've still got quite a bit written out to put up.