Status: Slow but getting there, promise :)

The Trouble of Taboo

chapter 22

Coffee with Ali had been extremely relaxing, even with making up a fake boyfriend and how he looked, for how he acted i had described how Neil treated me, and somehow didn't get the names confused. She as completely accepting and hinted at liking someone herself to which i did the dutiful best friend act and asked all the right questions. It was like old times.
I was walking home, thinking about Neil taking this outfit off of me very soon, and hoping he's warm me up as well, this outfit wasn't practical for warmth, but this morning it had had the desired effect on him and that was what matter. I was in a world of my own, thinking about what things Neil and I could get up to tonight, so I didn't see a car following me, and I didn't notice it pull up along side me, or see the guys get out. They grabbed me and I screamed, they covered my mouth with a cloth and my eyes glazed over almost immediately, my last thought was of Neil waiting for me and worrying.
Neil's pov
I looked at the clock again, it was getting awfully late now, and I was pretty sure the coffee shop Paige and Ali frequented had closed fifteen minutes ago. I picked up my phone, there were still no messages from Paige. I got up and paced, i didn't know what to do, what if i rang and Ali saw my name and everything Paige had worked for would go down the drain, but what if she was in trouble and needed me to pick her up.
An hour later I had given up, I called her mobile and froze, 'Hello Neil. I have your little toy here, she's quite pretty when she's sleeping. Now don't worry, it's just a little chloroform, perfectly harmless as you well know.' I took a deep breath, how could I not know it had been them threatening me with notes, maybe because I had blocked out how much of a psycho they were, but now they had Paige and I didn't know what to do. 'What do you want?' I asked, my voice hoarse, my heartbeat was beating like crazy, I had to get Paige back, I just had to. 'I want you to suffer, the way you made me suffer. I want you to be helpless and feel embarrassed. I want you to feel pain as everything you want slips away.' My teeth gritted, this was so petty, they were endangering my Paige's life for a petty grudge! My blood boiled, no matter the cost I would save Paige, and she would be back in my arms. I will get her back from their clutches and I will make her captors pay. 'you will get Paige back when you have paid me back for making my life a mess, for embarrassing me and making me tell everyone things had changed. You will get her back when you have hurt as much as i did!' Oh yes she would pay, pay more than she knew was possible, she said she had hurt already, when I was finished with her she would really know what it felt like to hurt!
♠ ♠ ♠
To make up for not writing for so long two chapters