I Love You Too

The Only Chapter

A single girl walked into the old coffeehouse. However, her usual coffee would go unordered she wasn't even dressed or groomed like usual. Her hair, which was usually was pin straight was now in a hasty bun, chestnut brown hair everywhere. She wore no makeup, an old black t-shirt, and sweatpants. The young girl searched the room frantically with her big, bright, sapphire eyes, and then she found her. The other girl was a curly blonde with brown eyes dressed in a casual black blouse and skinny jeans. The brunette quickly made her way over to the secluded booth in the back. An expression of absolute confusion plastered on her face.

"What’s wrong?" questioned the brunette in a frantic, high pitched voice.

"You need to tell them" The blonde simply stated with a slight English accent.
"
Tell who what Audrey?" The brunette was clearly puzzled by the situation. She had been since the call just minutes ago causing her appearance. Audrey had called saying it was important and to come this minute please.

"Isabelle you need to tell your parents about us or I don't think we have a future together." Audrey said with slight harshness that was unattended.

Yes the girls were a couple they had been for little over a year and all their friends knew also, Audrey's parents. However, Isabelle never told her parents unlike Audrey her parents weren't never home and couldn't care less what their child was doing, as long as she got good grades. No, she was Isabelle Patter only recognized child of Linda and James Patter. The couple wasn’t very religious but, they hated all gay people. They called them corrupts because of an incident concerning their disowned son.

Isabelle slouched now hanging her head as if she was a naughty kid who was being scolded. Audrey's face and tone softened at the sight of this, she sighed.

"Izzy I don't want to lie and sneak around because of them. I love you, sweetie."

Izzy out of habit murmured "I love you too. Audrey I'm scared they're going to hate me maybe even kick me out, which isn't the worst I'm worried about what they'll do to you." Izzy paused and gazed at her girlfriend lovingly. "Aud you know they don't exactly love you know imagine if they thought you corrupted me. You know what the kids that were associated with my brother got, some are still in mental hospitals." Izzy never mentioned her brother it was a disgrace in her house.

"Izzy I don't give a shit. I want them to know. Izz what would they neighbors say if you were kicked out? They would never do that and you know it stop using excuses." Audrey never cursed unless extremely angry or drunk. Though she was angry Audrey spoke softly but firm like a school teacher reprimanding a small child.

“Audrey I'm not telling them." Isabelle spoke curtly.

"Are you ashamed of me? Are you faking being a lesbian to protect my feelings?" Audrey ruthlessly accused Isabelle furiously.
If it was possible Isabelle's eyes grow larger and her jaw hung of its hinges. Was Audrey serious?

“What! Are you crazy? Babe how could you even think I'm ashamed you’re fucking as perfect as it comes. You and I both know I'm horrible at lying to you. Anyways, I couldn't. Ever." Isabelle blurted out, "How could you even think for a second I was lying faking being a lesbian. I think I deserve some more credit than that."

Audrey sighed. " Isabelle you do and I don't think that. I'm just confused and quite frankly angry about the whole situation."
Audrey's brown eyes were glossy with threatening tears.

" I don't think we should be together anymore Isabelle." The sentence was no more than a whisper because, Audrey's floodgates flew open, her tears fell fast and hard.

Isabelle's fell softly they left tear trails down her face. She managed to stutter out " WH-WH-WH-WH- What?"

"You won't tell them and I'm done being the bad test grade you hide from your parents."

Izzy pleaded "Please don't go. Please I need you."

It was too late Audrey was already wiping away her tears and standing up throwing a few wrinkled bills on the table. She bent down and gave an Izzy an innocent kiss. She murmured "I love you Isabelle Patters. Forever and Always."

Instinctively, Izzy said " I love you too Audrey Winters." Audrey didn't hear it though she was already striding out the door and leaving her only love behind. While walking down the street she saw an elderly couple and she knew she had made a mistake leaving Izzy.
She ran back to the dingy coffeehouse looking for her love.

She found the girl in the bathroom in a small pool of blood clutching a knife. What had she done Isabelle was known for doing this. She quickly called 911 and stated her emergency.
Audrey cradled Isabelle in her lap crying sobbing softly. She whispered " I love you, please, please don’t die" She could have sworn she heard a faint "I love you too."

~Years Later~
Two elderly women lounge on a swinging porch bench watching their children and grandchildren play in the backyard. They loop their hands together lazily and smile at each other. They are truly happy.
“ I love you Isabelle."
“I love you too, Audrey, I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah so this is my first story posted here so yeah. Sorry about grammer I suck at it.