Status: Active! =]

Those Three Simple Words

I Did Something Unexpected.

Band practice went really well. Michael and I kept looking at each other and smiling the whole time. The guys would not let my little kiss go that whole time. Gerard would constantly tell me about how happy he would be if I became to his sister in law, which lead to Ray giving him a glare and saying I was too young, and the whole while, Michael and I would have tomato red cheeks. But, it was still fun.

When we left, we gave promises of hanging out this weekend with everyone and then, we were gone. The ride home was pretty quiet, with only the radio making sound. Ray and I were both just too lost in thought to actually carry out a conversation.

We finally got home and went straight to bed, excited for what tomorrow had in store for us.

I woke up the next morning from a dreamless sleep and shot up and out of my bed, excited for… Well, I don’t really know. Probably to see Michael again. I smiled at the thought of his red cheeks last night and found my own cheeks growing warm.

I ran down the stairs, only to find Ray already in the kitchen, dressed and eating breakfast. He looked up at me and smiled.

“You’re not going to our band practice in that, are you?” I looked down at my ducky-filled pajama bottoms and light blue tank top, and then I looked back up at him.

“What’s wrong with this? It’s not like we’re going anywhere else.” Ray shrugged and looked down at his cereal.

“I just don’t want Mikey getting turned-.”

“Ray!” I shouted, feeling my cheeks heating up. Ray just chuckled at my reaction and I ran upstairs to change into my black skinny jeans and a random grey shirt from my closet. I ran back downstairs and grabbed an apple to go.

“Well, someone looks excited!” I rolled my eyes at Ray’s smirk, quickly yelled, “Bye dad!” upstairs, while Ray did the same except instead of dad, he said mom. Then, we both walked out to his car. During the ride to the Way’s house, Ray and I talked about school, Rosemary (she came up a lot in our conversation), and of course, Michael. Ray asked why I didn’t just call him Mikey, to which I answered with the same answer I had been giving everyone; I just didn’t feel comfortable calling him Mikey yet. I probably would ease into it as I got to know him, but right now, it just felt weird.

We finally pulled up to the house. I saw Frankie’s car parked outside, next to Gerard’s jacked-up car. I got out of the car and walked to the front door, with Ray close behind. I reached out to knock on the door, but it opened before I could even touch it, revealing a very happy-looking Frank. He pulled me inside and I reached out to pull Ray with me.

“Look who’s here! It’s the future Mrs. Mikey Way and her brother!” My face heated up and I punched Frank in the arm.

“Ouch!” He said, giving me those sad, puppy dog eyes. After a little while, I sighed in defeat and gave him a hug.

“Sorry for punching you, Frankie.” I said. He squeezed me back.

“It’s okay!” We pulled away and I went to say hi to everyone else. Bob just gave me his usual small smile, his blue eyes twinkling the slightest bit. Gerard gathered me up in a hug and I wrinkled my nose at the smell of alcohol on him. He must’ve been drinking…

He finally let me go and I staggered over to Michael’s general direction. He caught me in his slim arms and smiled down at me, his hazel eyes glowing with happiness.

“Hi,” I breathed, smiling up at him.

“Hey there,” He chuckled and set me back on my feet. I stood up straight and gave him a proper hug.

“Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss!” I turned to glare at Gerard, who held his hands up in surrender, though he had a goofy grin on his face. I turned back to Michael and he had a faraway look in his eyes as he stared at my face. Then, I did something unexpected.

I kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did I actually *gasp* update this story?? =O I'm so sorry it took so long to update, I've had school and homework and other crap like that!! I hate this chapter, but it is definitely needed.

Sooo, if you still love me, would you please comment and possibly subscribe? =]

xoxo
Lexxi!