Status: I have finally got a new computer and will try to post very soon. So sorry :( Date: 10/29/2012

Back to December

Chapter 11 - Some things never change

“What?” Was all she could manage to get out.

“I love you Mandy.” He said staring right into her eyes. He expected her to jump into his arms the first time he said it, so he said it again, yet she still stared at him in shock.

“Uh, um…I love you too Kris, I’ve always been in love with you.” She finally managed to get out and he sighed with relief. She motioned for him to come in, they walked silently to the couch. Sitting facing each other they pair looked into each others eyes.

“Listen Kris, we have to be realistic about this. Of course I love you but we have to be rational about this first.” She said with a serious tone.

“I understand.” Kris nodded

“We can’t just go back to what we we’re there’s to many issues to be fixed, but I’m willing to a new beginning with you, with you and Quinn.” She smiled. Of course she was happy Kris had finally came around, when she imagined this happening she thought she’d feel like she won, but she didn’t. She never had to win, she always had him, he just needed to help himself before he could go back to her, Kris had won in the end.

“Mandy you have no idea how long its taken me to finally realize that I will never be able to stop loving you.” He said showing her emotion she had never seen from him before.

“I’m so glad you have, but this time we have to think about Quinn, we are going to have to explain to her what’s going on.” She said placing both her hands in his and he nodded in agreement.

“We are never going to be what we were, we will better than that.” Kris promised her and placed a kiss on her forehead.

The two stayed up all night talking about what they expected from their future and what they wanted in life. Eventually they both fell asleep on the couch.
***

“Quinn!” Julie Crosby called from the front door. Quinn came into the entrance realizing her father was with her mom also.

“Daddy!” She ran to him, he picked her up and held her tightly and Mandy just smiled at them. Julie gave her a look like she new what was going.

“Hey why don’t you guys stay for a bit an catch up?” Julie suggested hoping she be able to get them to spill.

“Oh we don’t wanna-” Mandy began to say then was cut off.

“No! I insist, come on in.” She gestured for them to take off their coats, Quinn had gone back to play with Sophia and Amelia and followed her to the living room where Sidney sat in the recliner with little Mya who was now 6 months old. Kris put a hand on the small of her back as they sat on the couch. The couples conversed a little while Kris and Mandy clearly showed the affection for each other that they had always done when they were married. Julie was getting frustrated, she wasn’t getting anywhere with them, if only she could get Mandy alone, then it dawned on her.

“Hey Mandy I’m gonna go prepare some snacks in the kitchen, wanna come help me?” She asked

“Yeah sure.” Mandy shrugged, Julie took Mya from Sid and then the girls headed to the kitchen.

“You work quick.” Sidney said to Kris

“What do you mean?” He asked pretending to not catch on to what Sid was getting at. Of course Sidney knew what was going on, after all on the road Kris and he were roommates.

“I mean you dump Liv last night and the next day your back together with you wife.” He said raising an eyebrow.

“Every opportunity has a shelf life and Mandy wouldn’t wait forever.” Kris said to his friend of many years now.

“So are you gonna marry her again?” Sid asked

“Well we just have to wait and see where things go.” Kris smiled
***

“I can’t believe how big Mya has gotten so big.” Mandy said holding the baby girl.

“I know it goes fast, so will you and Kris be having another one now that you two are together again, finally!!” Julie said smiling wide at her friend.

“What are you talking about?” Mandy asked pretending to be oblivious to the obvious.

“Oh come on! His hand on your lower back, looking into each others eyes, clearly you two are finally back together!” Julie said.

“Okay so we are, what’s the big deal?” Mandy said to the blonde standing in front of her.

“What’s the big deal? The big deal is, you and Kris are finally together again! So have you too blessed the relationship yet?” She said talking a mile a minute.

“What!? Blessed the relationship, what the hell does that mean?” Mandy asked confused, clearly Julie was watching to much reality TV meant for teens.

“You know have uhuh!” She said swinging her hips back and forth.

“Have we had sex?” Mandy said trying make clear of what her friend was saying.

“Yes!!” She exclaimed glad that Mandy finally caught on. “Please tell me you have! Oh my god maybe your pregnant again that would be so exciting, then we could be pregnant together!! Like when you were pregnant with Quinn and me with Sophia” Julie said going on and on.

“No we haven’t, we just got back together last night!” Mandy said smiling.

“Lame!” Was all Julie had to say this time.

“Wait are you pregnant again?” Mandy asked and Julie just stood there with a huge smile on her face.

“Yes!” She jumped with joy.

“I thought you didn’t want anymore kids, are you crazy! Mya is only six months old and you have a two year old and a four year old! What the hell is wrong with you two can’t you keep off of each other long enough to have a decent age gap between your children!” Mandy said scolding her best friend.

“Yeah I was pissed at first but now I’m excited and anyways if this one is another girl, it’s too bad Captain hockey is cut off.” Julie said. Mandy just shook her head and laughed. “Don’t tell anyone, Sid doesn’t even know yet I just found out a few days ago.” Julie whispered making sure that no one could here her.

“Alright, I promise.” Mandy laughed
***

It was three weeks into Kris and Mandy’s new beginning and Christmas was just around the corner. The couple decided it would be best if Mandy moved back in with him, sure they were moving a little fast but lets face it they already had a child together. As for Quinn she couldn’t be happier to have her parents together again, she didn’t get to experience them as a couple really since they split up when she was a baby.

Kris and Mandy were getting into bed as they settled in and Kris started to get a little handsy with Mandy.

“Kris stop it!” She laughed

“Mmm… No” He laughed also. He place kiss on her lips and it grew deeper and things where getting heated.

“Daddy!” The little voice of Quinn called out. Kris rolled off of Mandy and Sighed.

“Some things just never change.” Mandy smiled

“I guess not.” He smiled at her placing a kiss onto her lips and heading to go see what the other love of his life wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!

Please subscribe if you haven't already!
And comment, I enjoy reading what you have to say! :)