Status: I have finally got a new computer and will try to post very soon. So sorry :( Date: 10/29/2012

Back to December

Chapter 14 - Don't cry

“Will you marry me…again?” Kris asked the love of his life, kneeling on one knee. He wasn’t about to let her go a second time.

“Yes!Yes!Yes!” Mandy screamed wrapping her arms tightly around his neck. He placed the ring on her finger and she examined.

“This ring is your ring.” He said

“Well yeah you gave it to me.” She matter-of-factly

“No, what I mean is” He laughed before continuing on. “This ring is the ring I gave you seven years ago.”

“Oh my god, I did even realize it, you changed so much on it!” she said looking at all the changes he had made. The center cushion cut diamond now sat in between two slightly smaller diamonds of the same cut and the band was now completely incrusted in diamonds.

“The changes I made represent, the past, the present and the future.” he said pointing to each diamond in the center of the ring.

“Its perfect, I couldn’t ask for anything better.” She smiled and tears rolled down her cheeks.

“Don’t cry.’ He said feeling upset because he made her cry.

“No its good, I’m crying because I’ve cant remember the last time I’ve been this happy.” She sniffled with a smile on her face.

“Well I couldn’t be happier, you have given me so much love, a beautiful daugt-” He had been cut off

“Save it for the wedding day, now lets go do something I don’t wanna save for that night.” She gave him her best naughty smile.

Quickly he blew out the candles and pushed everything that sat on the table on the ground. He picked her up and set her on the hardwood surface. He placed his hand firmly on her thighs, then kissed her with passion and urgency. Their hands roamed all over each others bodies. Mandy’s hands made their way to his broad shoulders, she reached the collar of his light blue dress shirt and ripped it open to exposed his bare chest. Quickly both had shed their clothes, leaving them in the complete nude.

He laid her across the long rectangular table and began to kiss his way down south on her naked body. Placing his fingers on her clit her gently strokes, she lets out a light moan, a couple more strokes and he exchanges his fingers for his tongue. Gently licking away at her she begins to moan louder and louder. He shoved a finger into her center a she lets out a scream of pleasure. A few more stroke and she begins to shake of pure pleasure from releasing her self into an orgasm.

She doesn’t let her quick panting get in the way and quickly she flips her self on top of Kris. She sit on his abs and he can feel her wetness dripping on to him. Mandy works her way nibbling on his neck then she slowly makes her way down to the erection he’s had since he whipped everything off of the table. She takes him into her hands and begins to stroke, his head rolls back out of the pleasure she is causing him, shortly she takes him into her mouth and begins to bop her head up and down on his hard member. He lets out a grunt out, she kept going until she knew he was getting close.

Releasing her mouth from him she moves her body up towards Kris’ face. Again she is working on the sweet spot in the crook of his neck. He grabs her hips and places her on his hard dick. Thrusting with each other moans and groans coming from both of them. Mandy hands feel all over her toned body and Kris can’t help but enjoy watching her. A couple more thrusts and Kris switches them positions to where he is sitting on his calves and she sits in his lap. They begin to thrust with each other again. Looking into each others eyes the make love to one another. Mandy’s eyes begin to roll back in her head, Kris knows she is close to cumming.

“Oh, Kris!” She lets out her head tilts back and eyes squeeze shut. She releases her self and a few short thrusts later so does he.

After they orgasm they stay in that position holding each other closely. Her head lays on his shoulder and so does him.

“I love you Mandy.” He whispers into her hair.

“I love you too.” She says with all that she has left.

“Forever and for always.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it wasn't a long one, but I didn't want to add other elements to it 'cause it is a very important chapter.

This is the first chapter with sexual content because it didn't seem to be relevant in the other chapters.

Thank you for reading!
Please subscribe and comment!