Status: One-Shot

It's All Over

...

I felt the thing before I heard it as I sipped from the bottle of jack, I felt fuzzy all over, the numb feeling started in my toes and fingertips.

”Your bottles almost empty.” The cold hiss against my ear, as the light faded from my eyes. ”You know you can’t go on.” it cooed.

I shook my head dropping the bottle to the dirty floor holding my head with my hands. ”Because of you, My mind is always racing.” a scream from the past screamed out at me. Making my head pound as I thought to who it came from. I remembered her bright eyes full of tears.

”The needles’ breaking your skin.” She had whispered shaking her head at me. Her arms wrapped around her waist as she hugged herself. ”The scar is sinking in.” her voice ghosted out to me as I blinked seeing her face that was void of color and her eyes unseeing two cuts graced her arms, void of blood that would of flown from the wounds. ”And now your trip begins.” Her pale lips moved across mine. ”But it’s all over for, it’s all over.” She hissed as I felt the invisible pain of the scratches from her nails against my cheek.

Finding myself on the ground I look up at her. ”For you, For you.” she whimpered hugging herself again looking far away at the opposite wall. ”When you're on the edge and falling off.” A vision of me standing there reaching for her hand as she stood on the edge of the wall. ” It's all over for you, for you.” I tried to grab her hand but my hand went through hers and onto the wall. My legs failed me then as I fell against it. ”When you're on the edge and falling off.” A hard push on my back as I turned quickly seeing her standing there, tears falling from her unseen eyes. I watched her lips move as her voice filled the air. ” It's all over.” I felt myself trip as I fell from the edge.

Quickly sitting up I realized I was on the couch, my breath came in rasps as I looked around my empty apartment. Running a hand through my hair I get up grabbing my cigarettes and pulling one out and sitting it to my lips while dragging my lighter out of my pocket. Looking up I yelp seeing her there glaring at me. My shaking hands dropped the cigarette and lighter as I ran for the door and out into the hallway bumping into people and ignoring the shouts from those I bumped into. It felt like forever until I reached a place I thought would help me. The church.

Walking into the empty building I shuddered as the cool breeze blew out some of the candles that were lit. ” I know what runs through your blood.” Her voice hissed from behind me. Turning around trying to see her only to see nothing but the image of Mary. ” You do this all in vain.” was up against my ear as the cool air blew into my ear. ” Because of you, My mind is always racing.” I bit my lip turning my head to see if she was there only nothing. I reached the praying bench and fell to my knees before him.

” And it gets under my skin.” Her voice said from behind me as I heard footsteps coming towards me. ” To see you giving it.” I closed my eyes and bowed my head. ‘Please lord, forgive me.’. ” And now your trip begins,
But it's all over for, it's all over.”
A cold touch gripped my shoulders. I could feel my skin breaking from beneath the sharp nails of the person behind me.

”For you, for you, When you're on the edge and falling off, It's all over for you, for you.” Her voice cooed into my ear as I felt the dead weight up against my back as she leaned heavily on my back. ” When you're on the edge and falling off, It's all over.” She whispered as her arms wrapped around my neck. My hand went and gripped her cold pale arm tightly but nothing marred her skin, it was rock hard like stone.

”And now you're dead inside, Still you wonder why, It's all over.” Her voice carried into the empty church. I looked over at her hand seeing a sharp blade being held delicately in her limp hand. I felt her shrug against me as her lips met the side of my neck. A grin was growing on her lips. ”And now you're dead inside, Still you wonder why, It's all over.”

I blinked back tears as she let go of my neck. Though I didn’t move, I knew it was over. She walked around to stand in front of me. ” And now you're dead inside, Still you wonder why?” she said tilting her head to the side while bringing the blade up to her mouth the tip grazed the side of her face leaving no mark behind. My eyes watched the blade as she lowered it to her neck. ” When you're on the edge and falling off, It's all over for.” she paused looking up at the ceiling. I could of left then, I could of gotten to my feet and ran away as fast as I could, but I didn’t.

I slowly stood as she suddenly looked at me. Her glazed eyes stared straight into my soul. ”And now you're dead inside, Still you wonder why?
When you're on the edge and falling off, It's all over for.”
She took two steps towards me wrapping her arms around my shoulders bringing me closer to her cold body. A shiver went down my spine as I felt the blade against my back. I watched as a wicked grin graced her face. ” You, for you.” she whispered before her lips made contact with mine. It felt horrible not like the first time, or the second or how many we had shared before. It was dead, cold, bruising.

I gasped feeling the sharp pain in my back, it was deep as I felt blood bubble up in my throat. ” And now you're dead inside, Still you wonder why?” she cooed to me watching the blood drip from my chin, her grin got wider as I coughed up blood making the blade move, making the wound bigger, deeper. I felt her cold hand trace my jaw brushing my dark brown hair from my face, her pale fingers stained with my warm red blood.
”It's all over.” She whispered her hand falling from both the blade and my face as she stepped back watching me fall to my knees. Her eyes even unseen as they were held the sick satisfaction that she took a life, my life. I watched as her body slowly started to disappear from her feet up. As the darkness gathered around my sight I watched as finally her dark eyes disappeared from my sight before my eyes closed as the darkness took over and the screams of the people entering the church.

“SOMEONE CALL THE PARAMEDICS!!!!!!!!”

“HELP”

“HE’S DYING”

“I CAN’T GET THE BLADE OUT OR STOP THE BLEEDING.”

The last thing that was on my mind was seeing her bright green eyes grinning up at me as she twirled around on the pavement, her bright smile made a smile come to my face. As I took her hand following after her into the darkness of the street. Ignoring all that went around us as her giggles drew me closer to the never ending darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions ask them I don't mind :) More Info