May I Have The Last Dance?

Chapter: Shocking News

Chap 3: News

It's only 8 am and I'm already awake. Damn!

I kicked the covers and jump of the bed. Wrong move! It made me feel dizzy so I stumbled back and hit the wall.

When I'm okay, I just remembered, I didn’t bring any clothes with me yesterday. So, what am I gonna wear today? I saw a closet.

I open it and gasped. There are many expensive cloths in there. Since I am in a castle so I have to wear something presentable. Okay, long sleeved shirt and a jean. I changed into it and wore a hair band and my watch. I also wore some make up to make me look decent.

Someone knocked the door. I assumed that it was a maid so I just said, "come in." But it was not a maid came in instead it were the King and the Queen enter with a sad face.

"I'm very sorry, Asheriya.." The king said. The queen can't even look at my face. Instead, they look at the marble floor.

"What happened?" I wish this has nothing to do with mother. I just lost my father and I don’t want to lose my mother too.

The king sighed. "Your mother had an accident last night. She died instantly because she hit a lorry." He said.

What?! Mother! No! "No! you're lying!" I screamed. I forgot about my manners. " I lost everything! My life! My father! And now my mother?" I turn and look out side the mirror. I stumbled a bit and fall on the floor on my butt. I didn't feel anything. I cried and cried.

Reminded me when father died. I cant take this anymore. I fainted.

-----

White. The surroundings was all white. So, I guess, I'm in a hospital wad. But this ward looks big and all. Must be the VIP's one.

What happened? I tried to make flashback. Oh, mother.. I cried. A sob escaped from my lip.

The door opened and a doctor came in and smile to me. I wipe my tears and smiled weakly at him.

"How do you feel, Ms. Sterling?" He asked nicely.

"I'm fine, Doctor." I said and sit up slowly. I rest my back on the pillow.

He smiled. "You can go back now." My smile lip turn to a straight line. Where should I go now? I don't have anyone now. "Prince Alucard is waiting for you." He added. Well, at least I have a friend. He leaves the room.

At the end of my bed, a pack of clothes on it.

I change into it.

-------

I was in the car with Alucard beside me staring out side the mirror. It was a limo and I almost ran and jump in just now.

"Hey, can I go to my house for awhile?" I asked to break the silence.

He frowned. "whatever." he said.

I smiled and he driver drive to my house.

The house was like the same. Normal and all. My family was not that rich. Just a normal people like anyone else.

I get out of the limo and breath in the peaceful smell. Well, not so peaceful when a girl screamed your name with tears on her eyes.

"Asheriya!!" Sara jumped to hug me. I hug her back. I really missed her. She always be by my side since I was birth to this complicated world.

We releas each other. She smiled sadly to me. I know, it must be about my mother. but, she know me too well to not even pitied me. She want me to be strong like my late father.

"What are you doing here, sweety?" She asked with her velvet voice.

I smiled. "First, because I missed you so much." she smiled happily. "and, I want to take some of my things," she look down a little to know that I have to leave. I moved her face with my two hands. "I want to give this house to you."

She looked surprised. I giggled. "What? Why?"

I look at the house. The house where I lived in so many years. Without any trace of father. "I have to leave I know. I want you to keep this house. For your child and grandchild to live." I close my eyes. "If I know you here, I know you would be safe. I don’t want to lose you too." a tear roll down to my chin.

She hugged me. "Don't cry. Asheriya Iris Sterling is a very brave and strong girl. She only cried only if she needed. She is strong like her father. She is a gift to her parents. She's special, to only the person who knows her." my mother always said that to me when I was a kid. I always cried when the boys always prank me. I came home crying to my mummy and she just smiled and said that to me. since then, I never cried.

"Thank you, Sara." I kissed her soft cheek.

"Miss Asheriya. The prince wants to meet you." The driver said while bow to me. I nodded and hug Sara for the last time.

I walk with the driver beside m since I warned him never walk behind me. Alucard was watching me with hands crossed in front of his chest and his back on the car. "You late." he said coldly.

"I'm very sorry, my lord." I said. The driver open the door and I climb in. so did Alucard. The driver ran after he had closed the door and start the car and drive to the castle.

Why all this accident happen to my parent? Could it be coincidence. 'there's no such thing as coincidence. ' I remember mom said that. Maybe it just their fate.

Oh, how I hated 'fate'. Fate killed my parent. Fate made the peaceful human world fall to the vampire kingdom. Fate made my love life locked for a vampire prince.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and suscribe. I realy like some comments.
I hope this chapter since my editor was sick so she can't edit.
bye, <3 Welcome21To8My98Life