I'm losing my mind and you just stand there and stare as my world divides.

Chapter Ten

Aiden's POV
I felt so... dirty. I had to leave the bed. The bed was dirty too. I went to go take a shower and try to get... clean. But no matter how many showers I took, I was still dirty. I threw off my boxers and got into the shower and turned it really hot.
As I began to scrub the "dirty" off of me, I began to think of Frank. He was so handsome. So sweet. So talented. I thought about how nice it would be if we took a shower together. I began scrubbing my whole body, imagining Frank was doing the scrubbing.
Oh jeez. I'm really hard right now. What a great way to cleanse myself. Here I am trying to scrub the dirty off of me and I'm jacking off thinking of Frank.
I need to scrub harder.
After I felt semi-clean, which probably took almost half an hour, I exited the shower. I went to the closet and found a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and got dressed. I was going to the bridge tonight.

I walked to the bridge and sat down. Frank wasn't here. I half-heartedly hoped he would be. I glanced at the water beneath me. How sweet it would be to drown in the water. To simply die there. To be completely submerged by the water and my life end moments later.
I realize that I'm scratching myself. Tristan would beat me if he saw my scratching. He'd beat me to a bloody pulp.
"Aiden, sweetie, what the hell are you doing?" I heard a soft voice behind me say.
I turned and saw Frank.
"FRANK!" I said and I stood up and he kissed me passionatly.
"Why were you doing that?" he asked.
"Um.." I said embarressed. "It's a relaxing... habit. I do it to calm myself. It's really nice"
He began to rub my arms. "Was it a hard night?"
"Yeah." I whispered. "He made me feel... dirty."
He pulled me into a hug and didn't let go.
"When I'm with you Frank... I don't feel dirty. I feel good."
He kissed me. "I want you to feel that way about me."
I kissed him and licked his lips, begging for entrance. He let me in. We made out for what seemed like forever, until both of us were out of breath. We held hands and smiled stupidly at each other.
"I love you Aiden." he whispered.
"Love ya too, Frank." I said.
"Call me Frankie." he replied.