I'm losing my mind and you just stand there and stare as my world divides.

Chapter Two

Aiden's POV
Tristan and I got in the car and began to drive to his friends house. When we got there, he would act all nice to me and seem like the perfect boyfriend. It made me feel sick because they actually believed he was such a nice guy. If only they knew the truth. He turned up the radio in the car and the lyrics spun through my head...
I can't escape the twisted way you think of me.
I feel you in my dreams and I don't sleep.

I began crying. This happens at random times during the day. Especially when I was with Tristan or thinking about him. He looked at me.
"Are you crying again?"
I looked away. "No"
He looked at my face. "Yes you are. Its quite obvious. Stop crying we'll be there in ten minutes."
I brushed the tears off my face. "Yes."
We finally arrived and there was no evidence of my crying whatsoever. As we walked up to the door, he slide his arm around my waist. It made me feel sick. Treating me like he truly cared. We walked in and all his friends were there. They all high-fived us. His friends were okay. They weren't anything like him. He looked around.
"Where's the new guy?"
A handsome, not so tall, dark haired guy walked in. He had his lip and nose pierced and his ears gaged. He was covered in tattoos. He had gorgeous brown eyes.
Gorgeous
Stop, Aid. Don't think about that you have Tristan and he would't want you thinking like that.
Jake introduced the handsome new man. "This is Frank. We went to school together in Jersey."
He smiled and shook hands with everyone. When he got to me, he looked at me strangely. As if he was attempting to read my mind or something. He smiled sympathetically. Jake's girlfriend Lola entered the scene. She looked at me.
"Just the person I need. I just got a guitar and I think I need it tuned. And your Mr. Guitar Expert."
I nodded my head. "Okay."
Frank looked at me. "You play?"
"Yeah," I replied. "I'm a session musician at Reprise. I've been playing for about 10 years."
"And how old are you now?" he asked.
I bit my lip. "Twenty-Three."
He nodded his head. "Sweet. I'm twenty-five."
Wow. He was five years older than me. God he was so gorgeous. I wish he was my boyfriend instead of Tristan. But I don't think I should think that.
I went into Jake and Lola's room and checked out the guitar. It wasn't too bad. Way out of tune though. I was sitting there tuning it up and Frank reappeared.
"How's the guitar?"
I continued tuning it. "It's okay. Way out of tune though."
He smiled at me. "Is Tristan your boyfriend?"
I bit my lip. "Yes."
"Oh just wondering."
I kept tuning the guitar. He sighed.
"I can see right through you."
I looked up at him. "Huh?"
"Your so depressed that you want to blow out your brains."
I didn't respond.
He cocked his eyebrow. "Does he hit you, Aiden?"
I bit my tongue.
"I take that as a yes."
I looked up at him and finally responded. "How the hell do you know.........."
He changed the subject. "The guitar sounds in tune now. You can give it to that one chick."
"Lola?"
He shugged his shoulders. "Whatever.."