I'm losing my mind and you just stand there and stare as my world divides.

Chapter Eight

Frank's POV
I was going to take Aiden to a sweet little Italian restaurant that I went to on my first day in L.A. The food was great there. Delicious Eggplant Parmesian. I thought a nice little break for Aiden would help him out.
Oh who am I kidding? I love the kid. Not like a friend love. Like a crush. I feel guilty because Gerard is actually my boyfriend. But currently all he cares about is booze and pills. And cocaine....
We finally arrived there. I placed Aiden's hands in mine and he tighten the grasp. Apparently the feeling is reciprical........
We sat at a quaint little table and were served by a light haired girl who looked barely sixteen. We ordered our drinks and began to chat.
"Aiden?"
"Yes?"
I sighed. I think I wanted to tell him that I loved him but I was afraid. I was afraid for Gerard. I wouldn't want to cheat on him. My father cheated on my mother. Which is why she divorced him. Then she married that creep.
Before I could say anything, the waitress, who said her name was Elisa, came back with our drinks and asked for our order. Strangely we both ordered Eggplant Parmesian.
"I didn't know you liked it!"
He smiled. "It's my favorite dish."
While waiting for our food we disussed everything. Guitars, music we liked, and then the conversation of partners began.
"Tell me about you and Gerard...." he asked.
I bit my lip and sipped my soda. "He's.... He's going through some tough times right now."
He looked down. "I'm so sorry...."
"No. No, Aiden, don't apologize. It's not your fault. He's just... drinks a lot and pops pills."
He whispered. "Oh my god..."
"Tell me about Tristian." I asked.
It was his turn to be nervous. "We started dating when I was eighteen or nineteen. He was about twenty-one or twenty-two. He was very sweet when we first dated. But then we moved in together...."
"Oh..."
"I think you can guess what happened after that."
"Yeah. My stepfather.... he abused me and my mother."
He looked up as if, for the first time in his life, he had someone who understood. Empathized. Not sympathized.
"Frank..."
Our dinner arrived and it was, of course, very delicious. Afterwards we walked back to my car. We sat in the seats, not bothering to move my car.
And then, out of nowhere, we kissed.
It wasn't ment to happen. It was as if our lips were two magnets, waiting to be drawn towards each other.
We kept kissing until we got to the stage of making out. Oh my god, I'm making out with twenty year old boy with an abusive boyfriend and I'm a twenty-five year old guy with my own drug-addicted boyfriend.
Damn, this was going to be akward.
We pulled away and at the same time said.
"I Love You."
"Frank," he whispered, "I want.... I want you and me to be together. But, I can't dump Tristian if I want to live to see you...."
"And right now is an awful time to dump Gerard. What if.... we kept "us" a secret? Until... Until we're ready to break up with our boyfriends?"
"It sounds... like a good idea."
I smiled and kissed him. We got in my car and I took him to the metro station (so Tristian wouldn't be suspicious of my car)
Whoa. What a day.

Meanwhile... At Bert's house (Third person POV)
Gerard and Bert were lying half-naked on Bert's bed. High on cocaine, covered in sweat.
"Fuck me baby" Gerard moaned.
"With pleasure." said Bert with an evil grin.
The two men began to mess around with each other while Bert took of Gerard's pants.
"Do I turn you on baby? Do I turn you on." Bert panted.
"Mmmh... Yes. On. On. ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gerard screeched as he felt Bert enter him.
"I love you" the two men panted.