Status: Just started.

Megalomaniac

One

Did you know I wasn't always like this? Yeah, I wasn't.

Okay, fine. I admit I lie a little. Since I don't like liars, I will make that up to you and myself. What I should have said is:

I wasn't always that bad.

That's better.

When you look at me, you'll probably rack your brains trying to come up with pathetic excuses for me, thinking to yourself, there must be some kind of good in him and what he does.

I'll tell you right now, stop this bullshit. Don't delude yourself. You'll give yourself nothing but a headache and possibly brain damage. I am the antagonist of this story. Nothing that I do has any ulterior motive of a traumatic past or revenge, because, let's face it, who in their right mind will be fucking stupid enough to bully me? So yeah, cut out that shit. I really am an asshole, a bastard. Arrogant and sadistic. And I'm damn proud of myself for it.

So, for the love of God, or whatever the hell rules this universe, don't try to find reasons to like me. Ever. I don't want to be liked, I want to be feared. Hell, I like myself enough for both of us.

What can I say? I have a lot of self confidence. Can you blame me? I mean, a person has to be pretty fucking fantastic to get away with the kind of shit I have. I'm even amazed by myself. If I could worship myself, I would. Christ, if I could make a whole fucking religion dedicated to myself, I would. I'm that good.

But that's not the point. My arrogance is not what brought me here. Someone once called me a psychopath with a thirst for control. I suppose it is true to some extent, but I still ruined the person for saying it. What I'm trying to say is, I know why I'm like this. It takes no soul searching. This is what I've always meant to become. I don't question it. I just enjoy it. Because it's fun. I have no regrets.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story.