Status: Finally Active!

The Man She Met Online

How It All Started

“Come onn Harmonay, you have to do it!!”Lily whined to the brunette. The pair were sitting at Harmony’s Mac laptop.

“What if he catches me Lily? I’m scared.” Harmony whispered though the action was not needed.

They were the only two on the top floor and Harmony’s door was closed.

Lily simply rolled her eyes as though it was completely okay to toy with someone’s emotions. “He won’t catch you. I’ve been in an online relationship with this guy Zack for months.” She replies in her annoying, snobby voice.

“Lily-“

“Look, do you wanna be my BFF or nawt?” Lily snaps, her emerald eyes lowering in slits. Harmony nods eagerly, like a loyal servant. This makes a smile appear on Lily’s face. “Good, then stop being so gawd damn ah-noying.”

In her mind, Harmony wondered why Lily talked like she had a stuffed nose. Externally, Harmony pulled up the register page for Facebook then placed her hands in her lap.

“Are you absolutely sure we don’t get in trouble, I can’t afford to lose my allowance. I have so many things-“

“Obviously.” The hopeful look in Harmony’s eyes made Lily roll her eyes. She was so naïve and innocent it was sickening. One look at Harmony’s non-named brand clothes and Lily questioned herself once again why she was spending so much time with someone who was obviously not worth her time.

“Listen here Harmonay, you are going to create that Facebook page, you are going to talk to Matt and you ARE NOT going to tell anyone about it.” Aware of the deadly glare she was giving Harmony, Lily was not surprised at all when Harmony nodded and typed away on the keyboard. So that’s why, she mused, Harmony was easily manipulated.

“Zoey? Nice.” Lily nodded with a hint of admiration, enough to make harmony’s heart lift. “Now find him.”

It only took a couple of minutes of searching but Harmony found his page under the name Matt Sanders but stalled once again, her hands nervously shaking over the keyboard. In his profile picture, he was smiling and that was the only time she had ever seen him smile. Harmony wished she knew though, he had a beautiful smile encased with deep dimples. All together, Harmony couldn’t help but notice without the deep scowl he had on his face 24/7 Matt was a great looking mad, hot even. “I’m gonna send him a message.” She murmured. Silence hung in the air but when again she didn’t really expect Lily to reply.

After a mental pep talk, Harmony typed a message to Matt and hit send. She turned to announce the news to Lily and found her filing her names with a file that seemed to have appeared out of thin air.

A few seconds later, a message popped up. “He replied! What do I do??”

Lily sighed and stopped filing for a second. “Ask him, I dunno, how he’s doing.”

Harmony replies.

It takes a few seconds but he replies. I’m fine, how about you?

She replies 'A little tired but I can’t complain.'

Yea? How was your day?

Harmony was a bit taken back. For someone talking to someone who they’d never seen or heard from before Matt seemed…friendly. It was unusual.

Long story that I might tell you about later. That is if we’re still talking

Lily glanced over at the conversation and hummed, causing Harmony to look at her in confusion. “Continue.” Lily said, waving her nail file around.

Why wouldn’t we be?

Harmony thought a moment, and then replied: Maybe you’ll think I’m weird and stop talking to me.

“Juvenile,” Lily snorted. “End it.”

Harmony sits back in her chair. “What why?”

“It’s getting boring,”

“But it just started!”

Lily gave her a disapproving glare and that was the end of it.

I promise you, I won’t

Sorry Matt but I gotta go, long day at work tomorrow and tons of things to do

No problem, when will you be back?

Lily gave Harmony a satisfied nod.

Tomorrow, around noon I believe. Talk to you then?

Definitely. Goodnight Zoey.

Night!

Harmony logged out of Facebook and turned around in her chair to see Lily’s reaction. The blond simply patted Harmony on the head with a smirk. “You’re learning well. Soon you’ll be my official BFF.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh yayy the first chapter in the rewritten version! Do you guys like the new layout? It took me forever because I wasn't used to the new system but it should be fine now!

Comment your opinions? <3