Make Me Believe

Authors Note

Dynamites behavor- Dynamite was a mean and vicious guy. Noone knew how he got to be this way. It was just his nature, his ideals. His morals. Many would say this wrong. In fact it is legally wrong. It is wrong, but this is what this guy knew, this is how he solved things with violence and destruction.

Casseys Pregnancy- Cassey told Ben that she hadnt heard from her ex-boyfriend, she still hadnt by the end of the story. It is to be assumed he is dead. Another thing, Devin was never told, this could be something to explore further down the road.

Bens girlfriend- She was mentioned, there will be more on this quite possibly in a sequel or maybe even a prequel to this story. That flashback was designed to give Ben some background, so sort of definition as a human and some origins.

Altnerate Ending- Ben kills Dynamite unlike the previous ending. Ben has had enough of living by the books. He watched Amy die and sometimes people feel that jail is not good enough for people like Dynamite. Ben did two things that he felt ere right.

Bens Badge- Ben never gives up his badge. This is also something to be further explored.

Bens leaving Devin- I wrestled with adding this to the story. I didnt really think it added all that much, but then I realized that sometimes even the best of the best are faced with making a choice and they cant always make the right one, even thought it means sadness either way. Ben made the choice to leave Devin because he felt as though Devin would want him to save Cassey

Ben and Cassey- Right now it seems as though it is a sibling relationship. I tried to make so room for something more, because Ben did save her and that would sort of make him her knight in shining armour, despite the age difference and who she is to him.

Bens Family- It seems as though sometimes you just cant please everyone with your choice. There was a reference to loyalties and how Ben grew up seeing some things he never should have. This reference could be taken as though Ben grew up in a family that wasnt always doing legal stuff.

The title- The title " Make Me Believe" was just something that I thought fit the story. It may or may not. The reason I chose it is because there was been a lot of crime and sadness in the world and the meaning of the title is a reference to how some people need to have a good deed done to them in order to believe in god.

Thank you for reading my story. If there is ever something you wish to discuss. Something that you would like me to further clarify, feel free to message me.