Status: Be on the look out for the sequel ;D

Heat of the Moment

biting

**Andy’s POV.****
Amy sat on the couch in short shorts and a tank top. She was staring at her phone. Now was my chance. Placing my hands on both sides of her head I leaned in and kissed her. She combed her figures through my hair and I withdrew. I couldn’t do this to her.

Walking to the bathroom in back of the bus, I turned the water on and splashed my face. “What the hell man?” I asked myself.

Shutting off the water I walked out to be surprised. Amy was standing at her suitcase; she looked up at me and smiled. Confused I fallowed her. Finally making it to the front of the bus I looked at her. She closed the distance between us and kissed me. Her hands moved to my bare chest and she pushed me down onto the couch.

Amy crawled on my lap and traced shapes into my skin. This sent chills down my body. She leaned and rested her head on my shoulder. Then there was a sudden sharp pain at the nape of my neck. A moan was stuck in my throat, biting my lip I focused on the pain. Amy didn’t like that. She licked all the way up to my ear. The moan escaped and she kissed my neck in satisfaction. That’s when she got up and went to the fridge.

***Amy’s POV.***
Grabbing a bottle of water I made sure that Andy had a good view of my ass. Looking out the window I drank some water and got caught up in the trees that I didn’t notice Andy behind me. He kissed my neck to get my attention and a warm heat flushed through my body. I didn’t show him any acknowledgement. Andy didn’t like that I didn’t pay attention to him so he placed his hands on my shoulders and turned me sharply. The water bottle flew out of my hands spraying water everywhere.

Andy’s lips crashed into mine aggressively. He wrapped his arms around my body and picked me up without breaking the kiss. I went to kiss back but all I got was his tongue shoved into my mouth. Wrapping my legs around his torso Andy slammed me into the couch along with his body on top of mine. He broke the kiss and whispered into my ear, “Baby girl,” His breathing was heavy, “You shouldn’t have messed with me.”

Andy grabbed my shirt and ripped it off my body. Without waiting to hear my comments his lips traced a line of kisses up my torso and when he got to my silk purple bra he got mad. Looking into my eyes I noticed the cloud of lust. Then I felt his cold hand slid under my back. He didn’t waist anytime with the clasp, the sickening sound of a $100 bra ripping filled my ears. Andy didn’t care, his lips kissed my collarbone and when I unwrapped my legs from his torso he bit by collarbone hard. My legs wrapped around him again and squeezed as I gasped. He withdrew his mouth and kissed the area that he bit. Although torturing me was still on his list of what to do. His lips found my weakness; he slowly began kissing my breast. The air in my lungs escaped and I was left breathless from his touch. His fingers began to move down my sides and stopped at my waistband. That’s when his lips touched my tit sending me to cloud nine. As a moan escaped my mouth his back pushed up on my feet. I unwrapped them and Andy slid off my pants and panties. He stared into my eyes as he got off me. Our eyes never left each others gaze, his pants slid off and all he was wearing were boxers. Waiting a few minutes he decided to turn around and turn the radio on and while he did that he shut the blinds and locked the door. ‘Great he thought of doing that now.’

Andy was now back in front of me. I sat up and kissed his hipbone. A shutter ran through him making me smile. I slid his boxers off and admired his little andy. Looking up at my Andy I saw the amusement in his eyes. He winked at me and I placed my mouth close to little andy. Slowly I licked the shaft, fingers grabbed my hair and a moan escaped Andy’s mouth. Taking little andy in my hands I began rubbing them up and down the shaft. My mouth wrapped around the entire huge monster. After a couple of minutes Andy moaned loudly and jammed his monster deeper into my mouth. Hot fluid flowed down my throat. The tightness of Andy’s fingers in my hair softened. He withdrew his penis from my mouth and shoved my back down of the couch. Sliding his monster into my virgin vagina. I screamed out in pain, the motherfucker hurt. He took it slow trying not to hurt me. After a few minutes I got use to it and I started to kiss him. Andy took that as a good sign and started pounding deeper and deeper each time. Moans escaped both our lips. We both started hitting our orgasm.

Knocking sounded at the door, Andy didn’t pay any attention to it. I bit his neck and he looked into my eyes. Stopping Andy pulled out disappointed.

“Fuck. Get into the bathroom we’ll finish this in a minute.” He said pulling on his boxers and stuffing his pants and my cloths into my arms. He kissed me and pushed me towards the bathroom. Waiting till I was inside I heard him open the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is my first sex scene. Sorry if its bad x.x Let us know what you think.