Status: Complete.

Get down on our knees and tell me you love me.

Get down on your knees and tell me you love me.

Alex hated the dentist. He really fucking hated it. He has done ever since he was little, his mom would tell him how he would bite the dentist’s fingers when they were prodding around in his mouth or how he’d scream and kick and cry until he was pulled out by his mother.

But today, Alex really needed to go, he had chipped his front tooth chewing on rock he’d bought from the beach, it was quite a big chip too, so it needed to be desperately sorted out. He begged and pleaded his mom, assuring her that it would grow back and if not, he could stick it back on. He was joking obviously but going to the dentist was a huge no no.

‘Alexander if you do not get up and out of your pit within the nest 10 seconds then I will cut off your allowance for 2 months! Do you understand?’ Alex couldn’t really give a shit and huddled himself deeper in his quilt, hoping his bed would suck him into oblivion.

‘For goodness sake Alex! Get up now!’ He suddenly felt cold air as his covers were being ripped away from him as he looked over at an angry looking mom.

He groaned and tried to pry the covers away from his mom’s hands but she dumped them onto the floor and pointed at him.

‘You. Up. Now.’ She walked out of his room and closed the door with a loud bang.

Alex sighed and curled up into a ball, he was only in his boxers and it was the middle of winter. He was just about to doze off again when he heard his mom shouting, again.

‘I don’t hear any footsteps Alex!’ He groaned and swung his legs over the edge of his bed and stood up, walking into the bathroom and taking a look in the mirror smiling, but then remembering he was missing half of his tooth and he pouted, grumbling under his breath.

He walked back into his bedroom after having and wash and brushing his teeth, only to find 10 minutes left to spare until his appointment. He could feel like bile rising in his throat but he refused to be sick, he gathered that the dentist really didn’t want to be smelling sick breath, because then the dentist would probably think he doesn’t brush his teeth and send him back for more appointments. Fuck no.

He quickly put his jeans on and a random t shirt and trudged downstairs. His mom was sat at the kitchen table reading the newspaper and he couldn’t see his dad sho he was more than likely at work.

‘I’m, i’m ready mom.’ The fear in Alex’s voice was something his mom picked up on quite quickly; she got up and hugged her son.

‘Alex, I know you’re scared of the dentist but the sooner you get it fixed, the sooner it’s over okay?’ Alex looked into his mothers eyes and nodded, still frightened about going he knew his mom was right.

She smiled and let go of him, walking over to the front door, picking up her car keys as she walked past the side table. Alex walked behind her, trying to calm himself down as he fiddled with the zip on his jacket.

Sitting in the waiting room was the worst for Alex he thought, he could hear the drill coming from the next room and people walking out holding their cheek because it was numb. He looked up to the ceiling and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath.

Even if all his teeth were rotten and black, he still wouldn’t consider coming to the dentist. He really hoped the dentist was a female as well, so he could focus on her breasts and not the icky things going into his mouth.

He brought his head back down and watch the fish in the tank swim back and forth back and forth, back and-

‘Mr Alex Gaskarth?’ His head whipped around the see a woman who looked in her mid 30’s holding a clipboard to her chest and a bright smile. He stood up and nodded his head nervously, not finding the courage to smile.

‘T-that’s me.’ He looked back to his mom and she nodded encouragingly, he turned back and walked up to the receptionist.

‘If you’ll follow me this way, Mr Barakat won’t be too long, just go and sit yourself down in there.’ She smiled and turned away, leaving Alex to analyse all the equipment surrounding him. He took a shaky seat and waited for ‘Mr Barakat’.

About 5 minutes later, a tall, lanky male stepped his way into the room. His black hair was flat and his glasses were perched on the end of his nose. Alex coughed slightly and he turned around.

‘Oh, you must be Alex?’ He grinned and even his teeth were a little crooked, which made Alex feel a little bit better about his own.

‘Yeah, I am.’ Mr Barakat walked over and shook his hand politely; he seemed to be late twenty’s and very good looking for his age.

‘I’ve spoken to your mom; she said you’re quite scared of coming to the dentist’s?’ Alex closed his eyes and mentally cursed his mom in the head for making him sound like such a pussy.

‘I, yeah, it’s just, I don’t know really.’ Alex sighed and looked at Mr Barakat.

Alex felt a hand being placed on his shoulder, butterflies erupting in his stomach.

‘I’ll look after you.’

He couldn’t fight the smile that crept onto his face and his worries were washed away immediately.

‘Thanks Mr Barakat.’

‘Please call me Jack.’

They both smiled and Jack advised Alex to hop up into the chair and lean back. He wasn’t as nervous as he was before, so he let himself relax. Jack walked over to him, pressing the button and waiting until the chair had fully tilted back, and made Alex wear some pretty awful sunglasses whilst he shone the light in his face.

Jack leaned over him, telling Alex to open his mouth so he could take a look. The chip was actually pretty big and he felt embarrassed that he was showing it to someone as sexy as Jack.

‘It doesn’t seem that bad Alex, granted the chip is big it’s nothing I can’t fix.’ Alex closed his eyes underneath the sunglasses and Jacks minty breath washed over his face.

‘You’re not using injections are you?’ Alex’s eyes widened and Jack chuckled.

‘No, I told you I was going to look after you didn’t I?’ He sighed in relief and let himself relax once more.

After and x-ray, Alex was seated back in the chair where Jack noticed something else as well.

‘As I was looking at your teeth before, I noticed you need to have a filling in of your molars, is that alright Alex?’ Alex stopped what he was doing and stared at Jack.

‘But, but no! I can’t. Seriously Jack you don’t understand, I can’t, I ca-‘

And that’s when Alex was cut off by Mr Barakat, but not by him sticking objects down his throat, or knocking him out with gas, nope.

His lips were soft and his breath was minty. They worked effortlessly against Alex’s and Alex couldn’t help the sigh that passed through his lips. His shaky hands crept up Jack’s work shirt and pulled him down further, so that he was basically straddling Alex. Jacks lips left Alex’s and attached themselves to his neck he sucked and bit, trying to find his sweet spot, which when he found, was just below Alex’s ear.

Alex couldn’t help the moan that passed through his lips, hands flawlessly untying Jacks tie and throwing it across the room. His fingers worked on getting Jacks buttons undone, his shirt too, becoming just another mess on the floor.

Jack soon found Alex’s lips again and they met in a heated kiss, Alex’s fingertips tickled slowly over his nipples and down his chest reaching the button on his black pants. But before Alex got it open and pulled the zip down, Jack grabbed his hands and pulled back from the kiss.

‘No, I told you I was going to look after you.’ He smirked and whispered into Alex’s ear. He slid off Alex’s lap and onto the floor, fingers lifting his t shirt over his head, messing his hair up even more, and if possible, making him look even more gorgeous.

He ran his tongue over Alex’s chest and bit slightly on his nipple, causing Alex to gasp and moan. He ran his fingers through Jack’s hair and pull sharply, causing Jack to bite down harder.

His mouth inched nearer and nearer to Alex’s bulge that was so obvious in his pants that it hurt. Jacks long fingers pried the button on open and pulled the zip down, effortlessly sliding the jeans down to his kneecaps.

His mouth attached itself to Alex’s hipbones and lightly sucked, pink circles rising to the surface.

‘J-Jack.’ Alex sighed, tugging his hair gently.

He swiped his tongue along the edge of Alex’s boxer shorts and pulled them down, inch by inch. Soon they were also joining his pants around his kneecaps and Jack’s mouth was licking just around the base of his cock.

‘Jack please.’ Alex bit his lips from pure frustration but pleasure as well.

Jack chuckled and kissed the tip before taking him whole, Alex’s head fell against the back of the chair and he closed his eyes, trying to not make as much noise as possible. Jack’s hands came up to rub his hipbones and press down a little when Alex tried to life his hips up. He removed his mouth and licked from the base to the top before tasting the pre come gathering at the head.

He looked down at him and it was the most beautiful thing ever, Jack’s glasses had fallen down, slipping off the end of his nose and his black hair messily placed on top of his head. He reached down and slid them back up again, and Jack hummed against his dick, and yeah that was the best feeling ever.

Alex could feel himself getting closer and closer to the edge, moving his hand to his mouth biting down before he came into Jack’s mouth. He could feel Jack wrapping his slender fingers around his cock and pumping him fast and hard.

‘Fuck, J-Jack.’

Jack leaned over and kissed Alex roughly, ‘Come on Alex, come for me.’

Alex couldn’t take it anymore, Jack’s voice was so husky and deep, he let himself go. All over Jack and himself. Panting heavily, he rested his head against the chair and resting. He opened his eyes to see Jack wiping Alex down with a tissue and standing up and buttoning his jeans.

He stood up on shaky limbs and picked his t shirt up, putting it back on. Jack walked over to him and placed his around his waist.

‘You do realize that you didn’t get your filling or your crown done?’

Alex smirked and pulled Jack in for a kiss, muttering an ‘I know’ against his lips.

‘Pretty sure you’re going to have to come back real soon then.’ Jack breathed, pushing his glasses further up his nose.

‘I don’t have a problem with that.’ He smirked kissing Jack once more.

Alex was 100% sure that he was no longer scared of the dentist, if Mr Jack Barakat had anything to do with it.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi my porn is terrible.