Status: updates as often as we can be bothereddd

Stranded in Vegas

1

Duckie's POV

Well, I guess I should start by introducing myself a bit. I'm Duckie, yes as in that's my name. Only Caryn knows my actual birth name and I don't like to be called it. She tends just to use it when we argue, which is thankfully rare. I'm 20, just, so hyper most people think I have ADHD and my all time favourite band is My Chemical Romance at the minute. I smoke, and yes I know it's not good for me and I've recently developed a love of gambling, which is how this all started. Now you know a bit about me let's start the story! 

************

It'd been a couple of months since i'd started to plead Caryn to take me to Vegas, and we were finally here. It was even better than I imagined: all the huge, epic flashing lights and the loud music following you everywhere. I squealed excitedly at Caryn as soon as she stopped her shitty car and we got out to take in the sights. She rolled her eyes at me which I suppose I deserved for being this excited about a few slot machines. I didn't have much money on me so it's not like I could go over the top with the whole gambling thing... Hopefully. We walked into the nearest casino and I skipped to the huge bar happily, ordering a strong drink while Caryn shot me another 'oh fuck' glare across the room. I walked back over to her, teasing her with the drink seeing as she couldn't drink drive. I'd get KILLED for this later but it was so worth it at the moment. After I'd had a good amount of alcohol we headed to the slots and I started to loose all my savings. I was shit at these things. I kicked one muttering that it was bust and stumbled over to Caryn, screaming that I hated these slots. I didn't know why she was so grumpy but she took me by the arm and led me out of the casino and to the parking lot. Caryn pushed me into the car and strapped me in while she tried to start her piece of shit of a car. She screamed at the car seeming to be very angry. "FUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING CRAP IS FUCKING BUST!" She screamed angrily, getting up and storming out, before heading to the trunk of the car and pulling out my coat and both out bags before she walked over to me pulling the hoody over my shoulders. Caryn was older that me and had known me since I was 12 so sometimes had these caring moments. I say sometimes cause times like this are rare as a fat bitch getting laid. She helped me lift my heavy bag onto my shoulders and put her own on, before taking my hand and leading us to the road. "We can hitchhike!" I squealed happily, sobering up due to the adventure. I stuck my thumb out and waited. About three hours passed and I was sat on the floor still waiting, but very tired now. Eventually two buses noticed us and pulled over. 

I was quite shocked when I saw who came out of the buses. They seemed to be mixing in each others buses but out the first bus came the one and only MCR and Avenged. I gawped, shocked as Frank and Gerard from MCR walked over to us, as did Zacky and The Rev from avenged. I looked over to where Caryn had been standing a few seconds ago, then let my gaze drift down to where she was lying, passed out, on the sidewalk. Zacky and The Rev rushed over to her while Frank and Gee walked over to me. I blinked at Frank when he knelt next to me and waved a hand in front of my face. I saw his lips moving but no words come out before he turned to Gerard who walked over to me and swung me up into his arms. I think I screamed because next thing I knew my throat was burning and Frank was shushing me and stroking my hair in an oddly comforting way. The Rev was carrying Caryn in and Gee slowly started to carry me in, obviously trying to avoid me screaming bloody murder again. I was carried into a living area, where Caryn had already been laid down on the sofa. Gee passed me to someone sat down on the floor who I think I recognised to be Mikey Way. Mikey tucked me up against his chest like a small child as I hid my face in his shirt. Frank vanished off into a kitchen area and came back with a water bottle. I hid my face deeper in Mikey's shirt but he lifted me off so Frank could make me drink. I didn't want to... I mean durr what if it was drugged? I didn't know these guys! I keeper my mouth tight shut but Mikey held my nose until I had to open my mouth to breathe and Frank took the chance to pour the water in. I spluttered and coughed on it but in the end I had no choice but to swallow it. 

I coughed heavily before glaring at Frank. "Urghhhhh what was that for? Yuck that tasted bad... Why torture me?! I SURRENDER CARYN FOR THE TORTUREE!" I squeaked before I felt Mikey restraining me again. Bad. Idea. I wriggled free and ran over to Caryn, hugging her and slapping her which woke her up pretty easily. "Morning Carynn... These guys are silly, can we go home? Oh i'm talking too much you just woke up I'm sorry!' I blurted out while Caryn stared at me confused, then looked around to see Rev, Frank, Zacky and Gee staring at her. She gaped at me, causing me to shrug at her like trust me I know just as little as you... She kept staring so I bit her hand, causing her to yell, and the guys look at me like i was mad. 

"Don't freak she was never normal anyway..." Caryn croaked, gladly accepting the drink off Gerard and ruffling my hair. I glared at her and bit her hand again. "We got stranded...My fucking car broke. I'm Caryn and the evil one there is Duckie.." Caryn explained to which Gee nodded. Gerard seemed to be thinking while I irritated Caryn by poking her ear over and over. Don't ask me why I was really bored and tired. I'd be fine again once I could sleep but I couldn't sleep here... 

"You know... you guys could come on tour with us until we can get you flown back home. Would that be cool with you guys?" Gerard proposed causing Caryn to loose her breathe. Zacky pressed a hand to her forehead to check on her and she passed out again, causing me to giggle at her fangirling nature. I was too tired to hype over the boys... I snuggled deeper into my hoody and Frank and Gerard walked over to me, obviously sensing I was tired. I screamed again, kinda scared by them, causing Rev and Zacky to cry out and cover their ears. Mikey grabbed me from behind and sat on my waist, holding me still. "He wont hurt you. He wants to help... Please stop screaming... Tell us about yourself?..." He asked cautiously. I chewed on my lip and wondered if it was safe to talk. 

"I is duckie?..." I said slowly, although it came out more like a question. Frank snorted, causing me to screech and writhe under Mikey, snapping my teeth and yelling. I was too tired to think and I wanted Caryn to be okay and i wanted to be home... Rev stared at me like I was mad but Zacky walked over to me, pressing his hand firmly against my forehead and holding me still. I felt my limbs grow heavy and tired and my vision blurr. I could vaguely hear Zacky questioning if that worked on everyone then starting to chase Gee who screamed and ran off. Frank carefully picked me up, causing me to let out a quiet protest that he ignored, sitting down and keeping tight a hold of me. I wanted Caryn to wake up so I could sleep without being curious if these guys were creepy murders. Hey! If they were Caryn could stop them. I saw Caryn start to stir as I grew tireder and tireder. I mumbled her name and peeked through my fringe to watch her wake up...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi I'm duckie so I'm kinda writing this in my own POV cause it's easy.. This is a colab between me and Caryn, give it a shot? :3 <3 drop us a comment!
Duckie xxx