Status: updates as often as we can be bothereddd

Stranded in Vegas

3

Duckie’s POV
I was sat outside the tour bus having a drag of my favourite type of cigarette when Caryn walked towards me. I dubbed it out on the step and waited for it to cool down a little before storing it behind my ear. I rummaged in my handbag and took out a large bag of skittles, placing them in her hands. She grinned and ripped it open, throwing a few at me before delving in. I’d been down to the local corner shop when we’d first stopped so had stocked up on whatever I’d left in Vegas. Caryn was chewing away happily on the skittles so I took my own favourite, Sour Patch Kids, out and started eating a few of those. I felt full after a few so shoved them back in my bag for my tea. I was watching Caryn through the corner of my eye; I’d always been able to tell when she was keeping a secret and she was at the moment. I tugged on her sleeve which got her attention, and made her turn around to face me. Her expressions said it all: ‘What’s so important you got me away from my fucking skittles Duckz?’ which made me smirk. “What’s up with you?” I asked her curiously, “You’re hiding something I can feel it!” I cried, pulling on her sleeve harder, nearly making her drop her skittles. She pulled on a grumpy face.
“I may, or may not, have slept with Zacky…” She blurted out. My eyes grew wide and I dived on her back, tickling her and screaming ‘Slag’ over and over at the top of my voice. She swept me up in her arms easily and sat me down on my steps, causing me to take a playful huff at her direction. I got up, taking her hand within mine and we walked back up to the bus. We settled down in the living room where Frankie, Mikey and the avenged guys were. Caryn was immediately sat on Zackys lap ruffling his hair and being a plain nuisance due to the amount of candy she’d had. I sat with my knees up to my chest throwing sour patch kids at Frank and Mikey. I dived on Frank and started giggling and sitting on his back. He grumbled at me and threw me off. I giggled harder at this. Mikey was trying not to laugh; I guess he saw Frank was snapping where I didn’t see he was, I continued to giggle at him and fool around until he snapped at started to scream at me. He slapped me hard across the cheek causing me to start to cry and gasp, holding the sore side of my face.
“You’re so retarded! You have problems! You little freak! You don’t know when to drop it and you’re always like a child! So confused over everything and its fucking annoying!” Frank screamed right in my face before hitting me again. I clung to my face sobbing softly. I got up, tears streaming down my cheeks before I ran out the room. I could hear Caryn’s voice in the other room ‘Frank you bastard! You wanna know why she acts like she’s got problems!?! Because she HAS got problems!’ but that only made me run even faster. I got off the bus and ran across the main road, making a narrow escape from many cars. I froze when I saw a huge lorry coming head on towards me. I squeezed my eye shut, but next thing I knew I was dragged through the air and thrown on the sidewalk next to me. I squeezed my eyes open to see a girl knelt next to me, staring at me wide eyed.
“Jesus Christ that could have killed you! I’m Angely… Hey calm down! Right… you’ve got some kinda medi-tag on and seeing by the fact you just had a stare off with a lorry I’d say you have some kinda head problem?” She said calmly, helping me to my feet and supporting me. “Where you staying?” She asked me. I thought she was nice so said I was staying on the bus with MCR. Her eyes seemed to pop out of her head at that, but she started walking back with me. Caryn was gonna kill me for this one…
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my lovelys!! :) sorry this took a while had a bit of a depression moment... :') its a bit short cause i dont wanna wreck it by droning on and taking anger out on it XD so, whatcha think? caryn helped me plan it >D spread the news we need more views :D xx

Loads of Love
Ducky xx