Give 'Em Hell, Kid

Let's give this another try

Gerard’s P.O.V
When I got home I immediately went to the fridge to make sure my sister had eaten breakfast. Well, it was gone; time to check the trash. I sighed. I figured she’d toss it away, even though she knew I’d find out. I didn’t know what to do anymore, she wouldn’t listen. I would give up if I didn’t love her to death. I had to save her from making the same mistake again; I refuse to let anorexia take her away from me.

After an hour of brainstorming, trying to figure out how to help her without her noticing it, I heard the door slam.
“I’m home!” I heard Helena shout from the hallway.

“I’m in the living room!” I shouted back.
She walked in and sat down beside me in the couch, putting her head on my shoulder.

“How was your day?” I asked and held my arm around her.

“It was okay. How ‘bout yours?” She looked up at me with a smirk. She must’ve seen my pack of cigarettes I forgot on the kitchen table, and she knew how grumpy I got if I didn’t have my smoke with me at all times.

“I guess you know the answer to that”

“Yeah, I kind of do!” She laughed. I loved hearing her laugh; she did it way to rarely. She just locked herself in her room listening to music or she went out with Juliah and did God-knows-what. But I liked Juliah if I looked away from the fact that she gave Helena pot from time to time.

“Anyway, was Juliah at school today?” I asked.

“Ew, Gee! Please!” She got up and looked at me like she was going to kill me.

“What? It was just a simple question” I started to giggle; she hated it when I mentioned Juliah. But I can’t help myself, she’d been crushing on me for years now, and I knew it gave Helena the creeps. And even though I love her, I can’t help but mock her from time to time. After all; we are siblings.

“Come on, Gerard. You’re just using her!” Okay, I have to admit I sort of did use her. I know it’s unfair, but she’s pretty and a kiss is completely innocent.
She walked up to her room in fury and slammed the door behind her. Oh God, I loved making her mad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: So Cold - Breaking Benjamin
Please comment and/or subscribe :)