Give 'Em Hell, Kid

I'm falling too deep

Frank’s P.O.V
“What’s your name?” I asked the weird kid.

“Bert” He replied and smiled at me. The weird kid has an even weirder name. Great.'

We stood in complete silence for a while, just inhaling and exhaling. Suddenly I started to think about Helena. Believe me, I tried not to, but she was special. Yes, I’m fully aware that I said the same thing about Juliah yesterday, but everything changed when I found out she wasn’t the girl I met the other day, believe it or not.

“I saw you talking to Helena and Juliah yesterday” Bert exclaimed.

“So?”

“Well, they’re hot! Or, Helena is. Juliah is okay. If I had to choose I’d definitely go for Helena. She doesn’t talk much though, and she’s kind of secretive. But I like that, it makes her mysterious. Juliah on the other hand – she’s like an open book” he laughed while he exhaled the smoke through his nose.
So I wasn’t the only one who was interested in Helena. Fuck, I hate competitions, I always end up losing.

“Anyway, you shouldn’t really ask her out” He looked at me all serious and shit.

“Why?”

“Well, her brother is a total weirdo. He’s really protective of her. I don’t really know why, but he is. It’s impossible getting a date with her, she always has an excuse. I think she’s been trained by him or something, because it’s always the same one”

“And what’s the excuse?” I was curious.

“That she promised her brother to come home straight after school. Kind of pathetic, don’t you think?”

“Yeah, it is” I lied; I didn’t think it was pathetic; at least she’s not sleeping around. It shows that’s she’s not like everyone else, she doesn’t let just anyone get close. Just like me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Running Away - Elliot Minor
Please comment and/or subscribe :)