Give 'Em Hell, Kid

Heaven, help us now

Gerard’s P.O.V
The boy in front of me was fairly handsome. No, I’m not gay, but I’m man enough to say that certain guys kind of turn me on. This one in front of me was too young to be a turn on though. But if he were a few years older… You get the idea.

I didn’t really know what his intention was, and I struggled to find out. He just kept saying he didn’t know why he stood there; he just “wanted to see Helena”. I know I should be glad that a boy has an interest in her, she doesn’t get much attention, but as any brother would; I got suspicious. What if he was a pig? What if he pressured her into having sex with him? Or even worse; what if he broke her heart? No way was my Helena getting hurt. Not from this punk-ish kid.

“Helena is doing her homework right now (that was a lie) and I’d hate to interrupt her. Maybe you should come back tomorrow. Given that it’s Saturday she’ll probably be home and available for you to talk to. In the living room where I’ll be drawing of course” I gave him a look that said “you’re not going to get her alone, you son of a bitch”. Okay, I assume it was a little harsh, but I didn’t even know this kid. As I said before; he could just be after sex. Helena is gorgeous and any guy would be crazy not to want her. I’m still not over that Bert-guy that stopped by to ask her on a date. Let’s just say he never came back. After a polite “okay, sir” he finally went home and I returned to the house.

“Who was the creep?” Helena asked.

“Oh, just a boy you apparently go to school with” I couldn’t wait to hear what she had to say about that. Usually she got furious when I talked to her about boys, but this time she was completely speechless. She just gasped and asked me what the hell his name was.

“Frank” I simply replied. A little squeal escaped her mouth and I didn’t like where this was going. I didn’t like it at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Heaven Help Us - My Chemical Romance
Thank you for reading <3 Comments and subscriptions are adored and appreciated :D