Give 'Em Hell, Kid

Left out in the dark

Gerard’s P.O.V
When I sat down on the couch I saw Helena run up to her room. God, maybe I shouldn’t have mentioned it. I should’ve said it was that Bert-guy, that would’ve given her the creeps. But then again, she wouldn’t believe me. She knows I’ve scared him away for good.

I turned on the TV just switching through the channels. After a while I got to MTV. Guess who was on it? Fucking Justin Bieber and his fucking retarded song “Baby”. Even I could write a better song than that! Ugh. I felt sick just seeing that perfect, brown hair of his so I turned the TV off.

I decided to make Helena some snacks, but I had no idea what she would agree eating, so I asked her to get down to the kitchen.

“I thought we’d have some snacks, it’s Friday night and we deserve some snacks. What do you want?” I asked her with a joyful voice. She just looked at me. Actually, she stared at me. I hated when she did that.

“I don’t want snacks” She said with a determined tone in her voice.

“You must want something? You’ve only had dinner today and that’s hours ago”

“No, I had like five cookies an hour ago, Juliah brought them over this morning” She tried to fool me once again. But I let her get away this time; I didn’t want to push her, it would only make things worse. So I just nodded and she went back to her room.

“God, please help me” I whispered (not that I'm especially religious) and went over to the window, gazing at nothing.
Wait, was that Tess? Juliah’s bitchy sister? And who was that boy? He looked kind of familiar. It’s not that I cared, but she’s 14 and it’s midnight, she shouldn’t even be outside this time a day. I decided to call Juliah as I got extremely curious and slightly suspicious.

“Hi, it’s Gerard. I’m just curious.. Who’s that boy Tess is making out with outside your house?” I heard footsteps and figured she went over to the window to check.

“Oh, that guy. Just some guy from school” She said with a careless voice.

“Well, he looks kind of old, don’t you think?” I tried to get a look at his face but it was dark and he stood with his back towards me.

“He’s not old, but maybe a little old for her. I think he’s 18 or something. But he is a creep though” She said. Still careless.

“And why is she out with him?”

“You know Tess; nothing can stop her from having what she wants”. God, someone should lock that girl in a basement or something. In a none-pervert way of course.

Helena’s P.O.V
I sat down at the window sill in my room, looking at the stars. They’re so beautiful. I looked down at Juliah’s house down the road and saw Tess making out with some weird guy. “What the hell? Ew!” I whispered to myself when he turned around facing our house. I decided to call Juliah, there must’ve been something wrong with my eyes. Tess couldn’t be making out with that guy, she’d probably catch something.

“Hey, Juliah, why the hell is Tess making out with Bert? He’s a total scumbag! I’m telling you, his saliva is probably poisonous”

“I know, but she’s always done whatever she wants, and with mom and dad out of town there’s nothing I can do about it” she replied.

“I see. Well, make sure she’s not going anywhere with him. Seriously, she’s too young” I was actually worried about Tess, even though I didn’t like her. I knew how pushy Bert could be, and if he didn’t get what he wanted it could end pretty badly. I had a friend once, Keiley, and when she told Bert no, well, let’s just say her family packed all their stuff and moved to Texas. Yup, Texas of all places.
And then I realized how much I actually missed her. I hadn’t seen her in years, but it’s not like she would want me as a friend now anyway, so I better just forget about her.

I heard my stomach rumble, I hadn’t eaten anything the past couple of days if I look away from the dinner Gee had made me. I still felt guilty for eating that. I felt disgusting, ugly and fat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Welcome to My Life - Simple Plan
Please comment and/or sibscribe if you like it :D