Give 'Em Hell, Kid

I don't like being alone

Frank’s P.O.V
When I woke up the next day I felt butterflies swirling around inside me. Today was Saturday, today I was going over to visit Helena. I know it seems like I’m head over heels in love with her, but I’m not. I’m just curious about her; she’s so mysterious and beautiful. But I’m sure she’s not just another pretty face, I bet she’s deep. I want to know her; I want her to let me in (no, not in a sexual way).

So I got up and went over to the bathroom to take a shower. I undressed (duh) and stared at myself in the mirror. Would Helena even like me? I look kind of weird with all my piercings and tattoos. But then again, she had snakebites and a nose piercing, so she wouldn’t mind them. She might even like them.
After the shower I wrapped a towel around my waist and went into my room to find some clothes.

Meeting that scary brother of hers yesterday made me pick out a very nice, presentable outfit. He’d like that given that he measured me from head to toe yesterday when I was wearing a hoodie and slim fit jeans. I got dressed, fixed my hair and went out the door. Okay, I admit it was still kind of early, but I wanted to spend as much time with her as possible, and her brother would probably kick me out 4 pm.

I knocked three times on their huge, white door before somebody answered. “Please let it be Helena, please, please, please!” I whispered, but of course it wasn’t her. Dammit.

“Hi” I said and bent my head. His stare freaked me out.

“Hello. It’s 9 am, kid. Eager are we?” He smirked at me.

“Yes, we are”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it got a little short.
Title: Zero Precent - My Chemical Romance
Comments are adored and appreciated <3