Give 'Em Hell, Kid

Your heart can't take this

Helena’s P.O.V
I took him to a café nearby. I didn’t really want to eat, so I tried to think of a good excuse. We sat down at a table by the window, and Frank ordered pancakes.

“What do you want?” He asked me, and I had no idea what to say.

“I had breakfast before you came over” I lied.

“I thought you said you were still in bed?” Oh, crap. Apparently my creativity wasn’t as good as I thought it was.

“Oh, well, I’m not hungry” I lied again, hoping he would let this eat-thing go.

“If you say so” He replied, but he stared at me the same Gerard did when he knew I was lying.

It made me think of last year. It was a living hell both for me and Gerard. I stopped eating, nothing got past my lips. Gee did everything he could to make me eat, but he gave up after a few weeks. Yes, weeks. I was so determined not to eat that I didn’t notice myself getting sicker and sicker every day. My hair started to fall off, all my clothes were too big and in the end it was impossible for me to get out of bed. That was when he decided to call the hospital. I remembered it like it was yesterday; the ambulance was outside my house and two men came into my room. They forced me to go with them and I did everything I could to get loose from their tight grip around my arms. I hit them, scratched them with my nails until they started bleeding, I even kicked them. When I got to the hospital they had to hold me down so they could strap me to the bed. They injected me with something that would make me calm and I cried as I went to sleep. I hated Gee for months for doing that to me. Hated him.

After Frank had eaten his pancakes we walked towards the school, where we first met. We sat down on the bench and didn’t say anything to each other. He looked at me from time to time, but I kept staring at my shoes. He must’ve thought I was a complete idiot.

“Helena?” He said with a calm voice. I looked at him.

“Is something wrong? Have I done anything to upset you?” He looked so sad it broke my heart, but I couldn’t tell him. He would hate me as much as I hate myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Dead! - My Chemical Romance
Comments are adored and appreciated :D <3