Give 'Em Hell, Kid

I'll be just fine pretending I'm not

Frank’s P.O.V
I wished she would tell me what was wrong, but she kept saying everything’s okay and that I shouldn’t worry. Well, days went by and I saw Helena every single day. I walked her home after school, hung out with her and then went home. Day after day.

After two weeks I couldn’t help myself, I went to Gerard.

“Gerard, what’s up with Helena? Ever since I came here two weeks ago she’s been kind of weird around me. Has she said anything to you?” I asked.

“I wish I could tell you, kid. But I can’t” He said before he just walked away. What the hell? I knew she was kind of antisocial, but I thought she knew she didn’t have to hide anything from me. I would be there for her no matter what. Dammit!

I went up to her room and was about to knock on her door when I heard crying. I didn’t really know what to do; I don’t do well with crying, so I went back downstairs and into the living room. As usual Gerard was sitting with his sketchpad enchanted by whatever he was drawing.

“She’s crying” I simply said before I sat down on the floor next to him.

“Not again” He said before he got up and went upstairs. It made me crazy that he wouldn’t tell me what was wrong with her. I wanted to help her so bad.

I took the opportunity to take a sneak peak at his sketchpad, and man, he’s good! I quickly put it down again when I saw him walk down the staircase. Had he been crying too?

“I think you should go home, Frank. She’s… Sick” Obviously I didn’t believe that but I figured I shouldn’t push it any longer, so I went home.

“Frankie? Is that you?” I heard my mom shout when I came in the door.

“Yes, mom, it’s me” I replied.

“Okay, I need to talk to you” She said with a serious voice.

“About?”

“You better sit down, honey”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: All That I've Got - The Used
Comments are adored and appreciated :D