Give 'Em Hell, Kid

Together we cry…

Helena’s P.O.V
I felt bad for Gerard; he hated to see me cry. But I couldn’t help it, I felt like crap. Not that I had eaten, but I felt like I was ruining Frank’s life, like I was toxic. I knew he was disappointed in me because I didn’t tell him what was wrong, and I knew it would only be a matter of time before he got sick of it and left me. Just like everybody else. When I heard the door slam I cried even more. Frank had left.

After a while I went downstairs to Gerard, and he gave me a big hug – and again; it made me cry. He didn’t deserve this; he should’ve had a sister who loved herself, who loved life and everyone in it, but not me. I hated my life, I hated the world, I hated everything and everyone.

“I’m so sorry Gerard” I kept whispering over and over again, and his hands tightened around me.

“Don’t be. I love you, and you haven’t done anything wrong” He replied as we sat down on the couch. “But Helena, you need to tell Frank, he’s worried about you, and so am I”.

“I can’t. I just can’t. He’ll leave me, Gee”

“I’m sure he won’t. He cares about you, I can feel it, and deep inside so can you, right?” I was hoping Gerard was right. I mean, it’s not like we’re together or anything, but I cared about Frank, besides Juliah and Gerard he was the only thing keeping me alive these days.

“Now, please do me a favor” He said as he got up from the couch.

“What, I’ll do anything”

“Eat” And with that I got furious.

“You know I can’t do that, Gerard!” I said and stared at him.

“You can, I know you can. Please, I don’t care what you eat as long as you eat something. You haven’t eaten in days! All you do is drink water and sugar free soda. Please, Helena. I’m begging you”.

“I can’t” I said and ran up to my room. After just staring at myself in the mirror I heard my phone ringing. It was Frank.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: We Cry - The Script
Comment if you like it :D <3