Give 'Em Hell, Kid

Everything you say, everything you do

Helena’s P.O.V

I took a cigarette and asked if I could borrow his lighter, and he gave it to me with a smile. At least I think he smiled, it was hard to see him in the dark and behind all the smoke. The only thing that was crystal clear was the red glow from the cigarette.

“What’s your name?” I asked while inhaling the nicotine stick (yes, I actually call it a nicotine stick)

“Frank”

I liked it. Short and easy to remember. He didn’t ask me what my name was, but I figured I’d tell him anyway.

“I’m Helena”

“Okay” He replied before he got up and walked away. “Well that was weird” I said to myself before I sat down at the same bench he’d been sitting at a few seconds ago.
I inhaled the nicotine stick and exhaled the smoke through my nose. I loved cigarettes, and that’s the one thing Gerard approved of, given he had one between his fingers 24/7. He’s a coffee- and cigarette addict, and if he didn’t get it – well, then it became a living hell at home. He gets so cranky it’s not even funny.

When I had finished my cigarette I figured it was time to go home and start on my homework, Gee would kill me if he got another call about me not doing my assignment.

“Where have you been?”

“Fuck you, Gee! You scared me” he was standing in the hallway as I got through the door. I knew I shouldn’t have used the front door. I’m so stupid.

“I just took a walk to clear my head” I lied.

“You know that I can read you like an open book, right?” And he was right, he did read me pretty well and always busted me when I lied to him. Brother's intuition I guess.

“You know you’ll fail school if you don’t start doing your homework. And if you don’t go to school, you’ll definitely go to jail” he exclaimed and crossed his arms over his chest. I rolled my eyes.

“I know, but can’t you stop nagging about this?” I was sick and tired of hearing the jail-thing.

“I’m sorry sugar, but I just want you to do well. You’re a smart girl, use it” he replied before he kissed my forehead and went into the kitchen.

“Smart my ass” I whispered and went upstairs to do my (fucking) homework.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Freaking Me Out - Simple Plan
Please comment and/or subscribe :]