Give 'Em Hell, Kid

Do or die

Frank’s P.O.V
I cried as I dialed her number, and I cried even more when she picked up.

“Hi Helena, it’s Frank” I said and tried to keep the crying at a minimum.

“Oh, hi. What’s up?” She almost seemed happy. Oh, God. This wasn’t going to end well.

“Could you meet me outside my house?” I asked her, hoping she would agree.

“Sure, I’ll be right there” She replied before she hung up.

I met her outside about five minutes later, she looked sort of happy, and I was about to ruin everything for her.

“Hi” she said and gave me a big hug. I could feel my eyes tear up.

“Frank, what’s going on?” Oh, God. This was it, I had to tell her.

“We’re moving” I simply said. Her eyes went blank and the nervous smile was gone. Dammit. I waited for a reply, I thought she’d yell at me or cry her eyes out, but she didn’t. She just stood there and stared at me.

“Please, say something” I looked her in the eyes, but it was like she wasn’t there anymore. Her beautiful green eyes were dark, they didn’t move, they didn’t even look at me, they were looking through me.

“Helena, please!” I couldn’t take it anymore; I needed her to say something, something that would make me feel better. Something that would take away the feeling that I was leaving her for good.

“I don’t know what to say, Frank. I wasn’t expecting this at all” She said and started to cry.

“Don’t cry, Helena” I said and wiped the tears away from her face. “I’ll come back soon, I promise”. But the thing is I didn’t know if I could keep that promise, I didn’t even know where we were moving. I didn’t want to leave her for good, but something inside told me I had to. Fuck.

“Frank… You’re the only thing keeping me alive these days. Don’t leave me. Please” It broke my heart to see the pain she felt, and hearing those words didn’t make it any better.

“I’m sorry” I said and kissed her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Welcome To The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
Thank you for reading <3