Give 'Em Hell, Kid

He senses something, call it desperation

Frank’s P.O.V
I hated Chicago. I hated the people, I hated the school, I hated everything about it. I’d tried to call Helena several times the last six months, but she didn’t answer. I know I hurt her, I know she needed me, but the asshole I am I left her. Fuck, why can’t I do anything right? I was finally getting settled, I had a friend who I cared about, and the neighborhood was amazing. Why couldn’t we stay there? Why the hell did we have to move to fucking Chicago? I know I shouldn’t complain, we were actually living here, we hadn’t moved since we got here, but without Helena it felt like a living hell and I couldn’t get her out of my mind. Yes, I’ve been seeing a few girls in Chicago, hoping it would make me forget about Helena, but it was all for nothing. She was in my mind 24/7 no matter what I did. Dammit! I wanted to go back so bad it hurt, but I couldn’t leave my mom. I just couldn’t. She’s lost her husband, and she can’t lose her son too.

I was on my way to school when my phone rang. Who the hell was calling me? I had no friends whatsoever.

“Hello?”

“Hi, is this Frank Iero?”

“Yes, who is this?”

“It’s Gerard Way. “ Holy cow, Gerard? Shit, something must’ve happened to Helena. Fuck! I knew I shouldn’t have left her.

“Oh, hi. What’s up?” I was literally shaking, afraid of what he was about to tell me.

“Helena’s missing” I was speechless. Missing? God, she sure knew how to make Gee’s existence a hell.

“Well, I don’t know where she is, I haven’t heard from her since I left”

“I know, but you should come to Jersey. She left a note”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: The Ballad of Mona Lisa - Panic! At The Disco
Comments are adored :D