Give 'Em Hell, Kid

I'm gonna run away and never say goodbye

Gerard’s P.O.V
I’d never been so worried in my life, one minute she was there and the next she wasn’t. I’d read her note a million times, but I had no idea where she might go.

“Dear Gee. I’m sorry I left, but I couldn’t take it anymore. I’m not okay, and I’m not sure I’ll ever be. Frank left me, anorexia is killing me, and I don’t know, I just need to get away for a while. Please, Gerard, don’t worry. And don’t try to find me. I need to be alone, and in the end I know I will find happiness somewhere. I love you – ‘till death do us apart. Sincerely, Helena”

What kind of note was that? Not okay? She should’ve come to me, not run away! God knows what she’ll do. She’s sixteen, anorexic and heartbroken, not a good mix! I called everyone I could think of; Juliah, Tess, Bert (ugh), the old lady across the street, I even called that Keiley-girl to ask if she knew something! No one knew where she was. No one! That’s why I called Frank, I needed help finding her, and I thought that if she knew he was back she would come running.

The next day Frank knocked on the door, and seriously; I hugged him. I was actually happy to see him given that he was the only one who could find Helena and bring her back to me. At least I hoped so.

“So have you called the police?” He asked when he came inside.

“No, I figured it was best to keep them out of this”

“Okay, so what’s your plan?” God! I don’t have a fucking plan; I just want her to come home!

“Ugh, just read the note and shut the hell up, I need to think!” I said and gave him the torn paper.

He read the note carefully and several times. He was talking to himself and hitting his head. Creepy guy, that one.

“Has she ever ran away before?” He exclaimed.

“No, or, when she was 9, but that was only because she couldn’t have cookies, and we found her at Juliah’s the next day”

“Oh”

“Seriously, Frank. We need to find her before she ends up doing anything stupid. She’s suicidal, you know that, right?”

“No, I didn’t. What’s wrong with her?

“Jeez, kid! Everything’s wrong with her. Depression, anorexia, low self-esteem, everything! And I have no idea how to help her. Please, Frank. Find her! I’m begging you”.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Runaway - Linkin Park
Thanks for reading <3