Give 'Em Hell, Kid

I said, we'll drown ourselves in misery tonight

Helena’s P.O.V
I felt bad for leaving Gee, he must’ve been extremely worried. But at the same time I felt relieved, I had just gotten on the bus and forgot about everything and everyone. Well, almost everyone. Frank was still on my mind. I didn’t care where the bus went, I just wanted to get away from Jersey, from Gerard’s worried look, from everyone who told me to eat, from school, from everything.

I ended up in Newark, a place I had never been to before. I didn’t really know where to go, so I went to a café near the bus station. It was kind of cozy there, even though I was the only customer. I ordered a coffee and sat down at a table near the window. I looked at all the people outside, the rain, everything. It was nice being somewhere were nobody knew me and nobody asked questions.

“Here’s your coffee” I heard someone say and I snapped out of my daydream.

“Oh, thank you”

“Just let me know if you need anything else” The waiter was male, and may I add kind of cute.

“Yes, I will” I replied before I stared out the window again.

“Are you okay?” God, couldn’t he just shut the fuck up? I was trying to clear my head, and I needed to be alone.

“Yes, I am” And finally he left. Jesus Christ.

After finishing my coffee I went outside. I love the rain, so I just stood there and watched all the people fly by. I loved it. Then I started to think about Gerard. I wonder what he was doing. Obviously I knew he was looking for me, but I bet he wouldn’t find me. Not here. Not now.

I walked down the road, but I didn’t really know where I was going. I sat down at a bench enjoying the rain. I wondered what Frank was doing. Where he was and what he was up to, and then I felt my phone started buzzing in my pocket, I took it up and looked at the caller ID. It was Frank. He had called me several times the last months, but I didn’t pick up, it was too painful. Hearing his voice would be the end of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title: Bury Me In Black - My Chemical Romance
Comments and subscriptions are adored and appreciated, thanks for reading! <3